how do i shut a j.w up?

by h2o 21 Replies latest jw friends

• h2o
    h2o

i know many j.w's and they are allways hassling me with there beliefs and making me feel pretty hacked off at times,is there anything i could say to shut them up or any good questions that they don't like being asked,i assume there are a few ex j.w's on this forum so you must have come across some tricky questions before,hope someone can give some advice?thanks

• Kent
    Kent

Tell him/her:

Oh, it was so nice you came by, and I really want to discuss the bible with you. Come in, and we will pray to God for guidance. I will do the praying - and then we discuss afterwords.

That should do it :)

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• COMF
    COMF

How about, "Please... shut up."

COMF

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

You answer the door butt naked!

Hey it worked for me.....I turned tail and ran! :o)

Life is like a 10 speed bike, we all have gears we never use.
    C. Schultz

• joelbear
    joelbear

i had rotten luck

all the ones that answered the door naked when i was a witness were girls.

ick

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Punching them in the mouth works for me. Also, making threats like, "I'll punch your teeth out like chicklets!" is also effective.

• Kent
    Kent

LOL joel!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• h2o
    h2o

Its not a case of them coming to my door,i see them through business and they just get on my pip so i wanted a question that would shut them up.it is strange though they have never knocked on my door?

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Come on in, Oh btw, I'm a disfellowshipped JW, I was disfellowshipped for apostacy.

Just take seat we can have a nice chat..... Hey where did he go?

I'll defend your right to say it, but it doesn't mean I beleive it.

• StifflersErSlayersBrother
    StifflersErSlayersBrother

Idea! Learn Telekinesis and make things float around you. Not only will they shut up, but they'll run far, far away! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit