Where Do I Go Now? Is There An Answer??

by individual 24 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

This may seem a little simplistic, but why don't you go to the Lord, Jesus Christ, not the Governing Body of the WTBTS business, but to the Lord. Remember Come to me all who are .........Buff

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Jesus wants only those of us who are buff?? :(

• kes152
    kes152

Once you "see" the Son of God and actually believe in Him, you WANT to go to him and ask him everything. He is VERY lowly in heart and will answer all your questions directly the same way a man would answer a man "mouth to mouth."

All you have to do is put faith in what you hear, after you hear it. Ask him for the holy spirit that he pours out from within himself so that you may be in union with him and behold him in union with his Father.

This is all literal. It doesn't happen with all, because "all" do not want it. But any who wish it, may have it.

Peace!
    Aaron

• Winston
    Winston

kes152,

Shelby said that all Christ died for all the plants and animals too, and not just man, and she said that her Lord told her that directly.

Your her freind, has Your lord told you the same thing?

Former elder turned apostate (by WT definition)[:)}and proud of it!

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

Hi Individual,

I can only use my own experience and I'm sure it varies from person to person but I think the key is TIME.
    Really you are relatively fresh from the break-out and still in the disorientated stage feeling empty.
    I was in it for 20 years and I've been out for 11. I have been digesting information about the WT society for 7 years. I have been through some weird stages in the recovery process but only recently have I felt healed and content not to have any answers. I take tentative steps toward God sometimes and know He is listening. I call Him simply Father. My hubby calls Him Allah. I believe the same supreme being cocks a fatherly ear.
    One thing's for sure it takes a long time to shake off the indoctrination enough to even consider another faith or individuals ideas. You weigh everything against your Witness beliefs...and they aren't necessarily right are they?
    Enjoy your life and be happy.

Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit