Jehovah, The Imposter God

by THE SHOOTIST 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mdb
    mdb

Shootist,

It's not all about fear, and yet God is a holy God and should be feared. It's unfortunate that you do not understand the Holy One and though in your own mind you are wise, the wisdom of this world is foolishness (For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”; and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.” ~1 Cor 3:19,20). The heart of a man is deceitful and we are deserving of death, but God is also a loving God and paid the penalty for us that though we deserve death, we may live. Christ died for you and you deny Him - tossing away the free gift He has offered to all, a gift you cannot put a price on. And this to your own destruction. Why do you throw away life for death? Believe on Him and be saved.

And to man He said,
    ‘Behold, ??the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom,
    And to depart from evil is understanding.’ ”
    Job 28:28

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
    But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
    Prov 1:7

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
    And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
    Prov 9:10

The fear of the Lord is not a WTS teaching, but Scriptural. It is a teaching of God and found throughout the bible. And for the record, I am not a JW, never have been and never will be. Why would I trade the truth in for a lie?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

So God should have kept us ignorant and blind followers of Him? JEHOVAH is the Mystery Egyptian tetragrammaton god of the Kabbalah. Jesus is the I AM who spoke to Moses and the prophets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit