smile, my god.

by tetrapod.sapien 18 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i worship my life, the 70 year span of my life, i worship. it is my god. this is my salvation. this life of mine.

it won't be about progress and change. the spreading of my genes, or the space faring ability of my species. or medicine or war.

it's not going to be about families or communities, or countries and businesses.

it's not about science, or love, or any doctrines of betterment.

it's about poetry.

it's about sweet apostacy. apostacy is murder. the killers of the cold clouds of the ashes of our churches. hunters of fearful ape thoughts. butchers of religions and morals. intimate assassins of Gods and Presidents and Chairmen.

apostatcy to a certain complaicancy.

for nothing.

apostacy to a certain conservative magic.

an apostacy to fear. apostates to the fear, are what us humans were born to be. poets of the savanna. we don't need a God. look in the mirror, when you get home from work today. and smile.

tetragod

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

LONG LIVE APOSTATES!!

Thanks Tetra - I DO feel like a god today.

I'm starting to get this "I'm a god" thing you're always talking about.......

• daystar
    daystar

Tetra, you have got to read some of Aleister Crowley's sh*t... Then burn it all.

"Do what thou Wilt shall be the whole of the law"

• Jez
    Jez

I am a/my god. When I pray, I am praying to my inner self, to wake up, to feel at a more acute level and to feel around inside of my soul until the answer reveals itself or I find it. There all along, but blocked by so many other thoughts, pain, anger, confusion, fear. I pray that I have the courage to pick the answer up, look at it and allow it to come forth, uninhibited by all the cultural/social chains that bound me. I pray that I have the intelligence to utilize all the power that lies untapped within me. I pray that I do what is right in MY life, for ME and realize that all humans are gods that control life from the inside out, not the outside, in.

Jez

• greendawn
    greendawn

I can understand your apostasy from the WTS gospel and that is recommended for all JWs for their own good, but I am happy with the true gospel and its teachings.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I like your poetry, tetra...your thoughts are poetry in motion...

...but I do not feel that I am God, I feel that God is me...

~Merry

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*wrestles mind expanding drugs away from tetra*

*offers coffee*

*admires poetry*

Jean

• prophecor
    prophecor

Appreciate your point of view.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Tetra - you are a poet.

Some of that was coming from outside.

Have you read "Pilgrim At Tinker Creek " by Annie Dillard - SOOO moving, and in line with what you are saying.

HB

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Great poetry Tetra! By the way, that tune you recorded was terrific too.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit