Jehovah won't be my MYSPACE friend.

by professor 20 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
    professor

I think I know why Jehovah hasn't made me His myspace friend. He probably already has 144 thousand and so He's all done.

-pro

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Heh, heh!

• professor
    professor

Tom said that's right.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

I guess if you can't be JoeHoover's friend, then maybe you could try "Birdfood"? Or maybe "Destruction"? "Fire & Brimstone's"?

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Careful of getting too matey with any of those 144,000 as jeh is a jealous type and has been known to go off big time.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

What happens when you get smited / smote by Jah from .myspace. Do you get a real life then? Or banned to a lifetime of dialup access?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

JW Blogring at Xanga 464 members and counting.... Jehovah's Witnesses - A Xanga Blogring I am also one of Jehovah's Witnesses. If you're one too, leave a comment
    ... I became one of Jehovah's Witnesses in 1982. Have been married to a fine ...
    www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=825 - 22k

About this Blogring
    This makes it easier for JWs to find eachother.
    Started: 4/7/2001
    Members: 464

I'm the newest member,we will see how long i last?

DannyHaszard
    I was 'born in' 1957 to hard core pioneer parents who were reviled for getting 'knocked up' with your's truly. My family started out broken by the watchtower and stayed poor, we lived hand to mouth and the watchtower ruled us with an iron fist. Had a brutal time going to school during the 'better dead than red' super nationalism of the early 1960's. I got beat up in the school yard while the WT leaders who ran my show and made my rules had personal bodyguards. They made us all dysfunctional with their 1975 fiasco (it's all your fault for serving jehover for a date) Damn you Watchtower psychopath annointed baldhead flunky tyrants -------- Danny Haszard Bangor Maine
    Site last updated 1/12/2006 at 3:00 PM - joined group 1/25/2006
    CSD202
    What I like about myself is this a joke! People who are obsessed with themselves sound pretty gay to me im nothing like that Site last updated 1/5/2006 at 3:19 PM - joined group 1/20/2006
    Ixwantxmore
    And then there was me.
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 12:35 PM - joined group 1/15/2006
    PeachesandCream108
    ~~::My NaMe Iz ArIel, i LiVe In FaYeTteViLlE Nc AkA 910....IM A VIRGO! I LyKe 2 TaLk oN tHe PhOnE aNd On AiM.... I lYkE GoInG SkAtInG, HaNgInG oUt WiTh My FrIeNdS.. BaSiClY aNyThInG ElSe ThAts FuN::~~
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 5:35 PM - joined group 1/11/2006
    crazydaze22
    I was formerly JwPoetess90. I decided to shut that page down because xanga got boring but now I"M BACK. If you wanna know more come check out my site.
    Site last updated 1/11/2006 at 1:24 PM - joined group 1/11/2006
    master_fordy
    i am a swedish girl from goodaven i like ice hocky mising few teeth but got a normal chin now! but fav sports are snowboarding surfing skateboarding...... do u belive me yet ok ok im young, heathy, fit, extremely good looking, why is it you find out your extremely good looking everybody calls you vain ha ha i do like all sports above but love music and gigs and im male by the way.
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 5:23 PM - joined group 1/10/2006
    sexyscorpio_1
    Im 18.Well sometimes im quiet but once i get to know u, i can be crazy. im laid back, not materialistic, not conceited, get along with all types of people, and love to laugh, read, listen to music (im old school), not a big tv person...do whatever i feel like doing..ya know. im not like anyone you've met before
    Site last updated 1/24/2006 at 1:23 PM - joined group 1/10/2006
    The_Day_After_TheFinalWarning

Site last updated 1/16/2006 at 4:45 PM - joined group 1/8/2006
    omg__pokemon
    i dont care, you dont even know me.
    Site last updated 1/22/2006 at 9:23 PM - joined group 12/31/2005
    rubberduckie4567
    Hi, im rachel and i love electronics!!!! My favorites r the computer and the T.V and c.d players (music)!!! i like horses monkeys tigers and reptiles. I love music, it awesome!!!!!
    Site last updated 1/15/2006 at 11:38 AM - joined group 12/28/2005
    greeneyedcutie626
    I am 16 years old and a junior at Boyertown Area Senior High (rah rah...not). I like to hang out with my friends and family and play basketball. I'm a generally nice person...a little shy...but otherwise if u get to know me ur gonna luv me! ! And most of all, I want me people to like me for being me...not for being a fake. Site last updated 12/28/2005 at 8:58 PM - joined group 12/27/2005
    TAI3I3Y

Site last updated 12/23/2005 at 5:13 PM - joined group 12/23/2005
    jriley1
    im 17 from milan, michigan i love anything that rocks, and i like power naps
    Site last updated 12/14/2005 at 12:21 PM - joined group 12/12/2005
    Mallory486
    My name is Mallory. A couple things about me real quick: In '04 I graduated and got married. In '05 I had a baby girl named Delta. In '06... wait I'm getting ahead of myself. Read my Xanga and find out what will happen. :c) Ha ha
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 1:33 PM - joined group 12/11/2005
    finemunkychychy
    hey whassup my name is Chynna (pronounced like china) i am fun,funny,crazy, and outgoing i love music,fashion,looking at tight cars, volleyball, hanging out with friends, watching tv, and talking on the phone(lots of stuff) OH YEAH AND OF COURSE GETTING ON AOL
    Site last updated 1/17/2006 at 2:33 AM - joined group 12/7/2005
    reensdeens56
    i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i value being one very much. i believe that it is a great blessing & a privelege..i'm a simple girl just trying to live a simple life..
    Site last updated 1/24/2006 at 9:07 PM - joined group 12/3/2005
    richskitten
    I am a gramma that really enjoys her grandchildren. I have many step grandchildren, but have a really close relationship with one of them. I would like to make it clear that I am a happily married little ole lady. I am not looking for anyone to fullfill anything. I became one of Jehovah's Witnesses in 1982. Have been married to a fine Christian Brother for over 18 years.
    Site last updated 1/24/2006 at 6:40 PM - joined group 12/2/2005
    daydreamingsleeper
    I hope that dreams come when I die, So we can talk I won't wake up, I'll ask how your life worked out, I'll never know that I'm just dreaming
    Site last updated 1/22/2006 at 4:21 PM - joined group 12/1/2005
    motheroffive
    I was born in Bethlehem PA. Raised a Witness, when I ws five we moved to Tahlequah, my dad was a elder my mom was a reqular pioneer. Everything was great, until BOOM boobshell, you can probably guess what haooened next mom and dad divorced, dad was disfellowship, both remarried, I moved with my mom to Tulsa, OK, stayed there few years, then moved to Wagoner. I could not get along with my stepsister, so I moved in with my dad who had been reinstated. I started Reqular Pioneering, went to pioneer school, left home to go where the need was great. Then BOOM another BOMBSHELL, I fell in love, unfortunetly he was not in the truth, worse came to worse I was disfellowship. We got married and after years of struggling to get back into the truth and four kids later, I got reinstated. Everything was going great until BOOM another BOMBSHELL, I was pregnant AGAIN!! At least with this one I was in the truth and had some support. Ok I can deal with one more child, no problem, then BOOM ANOTHER BOMBSH
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 9:49 AM - joined group 12/1/2005
    Go_Go_Dane
    Ok wat is up im a skater,snowbarder,motocross racer and in a couple bands...im also a servant of Jehovah god, as one of Jehovahs Witnesses. Im very active and im constantly happy, I usaully can put a smile on anyones face....... : )
    Site last updated 11/30/2005 at 7:59 PM - joined group 11/30/2005
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

untouchablebunny
    i want a lover i don't have to love. i want a girl who's too sad to give a fuck. hey where's the kid with the chemicals? i thought he said he'd meet me here but im not sure. i got the money if you got the time. you said it feels good, i said i'll give it a try... bad actors with bad habits. some sad singers. they just play tragic. and the phones ringing. and the bands leaving. lets just keep touching. lets just keep, keep singing. i wanna lover i dont have to love. i want a boy who's so drunk he doesn't talk... you write such pretty words. but life's no story book. love's an excuse to get hurt. and to hurt. do you like to hurt? i do, i do, then hurt me... MORE! Jehovah's Witnesses BlogRing for Young Adults

About this Blogring
    This is for those college student level, young adult, JW people who can share in each other's world. The world of JW's cuz JW's are taking over! lol!
    Started: 11/10/2003
    Members: 92
    Leader: MachiaMelli
    Category: Other

Jehovah's Witnesses BlogRing for Young Adults
    Blogring members (total: 92) browse members: Next »

Recently Updated By Join Date By Username
    MadamDuncan
    Im a crazy lil girl that loves to be with my friends and around people in General. I love music. its the biggest part of my life aside from friends and Jehovah. I like to think that im not afraid to be Who i am... ~ Always DANCIN!!!!!! ~
    Site last updated 1/26/2006 at 3:11 AM - joined group 1/9/2006
    laqueta21
    im 22, 5'10, I am a family person, they mean so much to me. i have 2 brothers and 4 sisters. i got my own place,and i love it. i have been a waitress for 4 yrs.
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 11:49 PM - joined group 6/15/2005
    thatwudbesofunny

Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 6:49 PM - joined group 12/23/2004
    THE_other_BRY
    Hey people, by popular demand, the other bry has created a xanga site, so see my world like youve never seen it before....out of a website.
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 6:02 PM - joined group 2/18/2005
    michaelmaggio

Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 5:41 PM - joined group 7/12/2005
    Forever_Fallen_Angel
    In the course of a rambling, nervous discourse on some absoutely irrelevant subject, i exposed myself...to myself... as a nurcotic squirrel, a virtual headless chicken, totally incapable of making value judgements, and running on a rum-soaked treadmil towards a schizophrenic rainbow in a two-dimensional sky.- Hunter S. Thompson
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 5:11 PM - joined group 11/8/2005
    complicatednaynay
    Im your typical nice girl with her stories behind the scene, but isnt that what all of us are?. I was born and raised a Jehovah's Witness and am trying to live a life of good while surrounded by a world of bad.... not always as easy as Id like it to be.
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 4:41 PM - joined group 11/30/2005
    XxSpaz_MonkiexX
    I'm a 14 year old girl living down in Phoenix Az, If ya don't know me, then that's too bad! My favourite band is Hawthorne Heights, Der! They Rock! My fave movie would have to be... 'Invader Zim' (Though that's not a movie... YET!) I love hangin' with my friends, <3 ya guys!roller skating, playing soccer, talking on the phone, annoying my sis, and sleeping! My best friend is Jamin. My mom adopted me three brothers! Yaya, I love them! SHe adopted: Jamin, Josh, and Eric... So now I have cool siblings! Lol... Yup, ummm... I have a cat and a dog, Jack ((doggy)), and Lucy ((kitty))... I want an iguana, but mom says I can't have one.. Oh well, hmmm... I dunno, if u have any questions... Just ask! Lata gatas!
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 3:59 PM - joined group 1/15/2006
    irishfireangel05
    Hiya, My name's Megan - or Meggs. I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and am a Texan born and bred!!! I'm eighteen as well as being a realisti romantic, ( yes they do exist) theatre ( all types, movies, *stage*, improv...) and literature are my passions. i LOVE to travel!! feel free to email me or talk to me!
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 2:15 PM - joined group 4/12/2005
    CRAZY_QT84
    I am a single mother of one. I love the Arts (Movies, plays, books, etc,) I am just here seeking friends--clean association--- and to relieve stress. If you are at all interested--u know what do do. ---E-mail a girl--you have all the info you need to your left.
    Site last updated 1/25/2006 at 10:07 AM - joined group 3/15/2005
    LostSocks2
    well i am a JW. very proud of it to. by the way i'm BRITANI NELSON. so check out my xanga!!! its sexy!!! by the way i LOVE to laugh....however i have not truly laughed in a loooooong time so tell me a joke sometime. and beleive me i'm always looking for ways to make YOU smile.
    Site last updated 1/24/2006 at 4:05 PM - joined group 9/8/2005
    Kimmm15
    Hey y'all. I'm Kimberley, I'm 18 and I live in Texas. I'm a Jehovah's Witness, I've been raised in the truth my whole life. If you want to know more, then just drop on by!
    Site last updated 1/24/2006 at 12:05 PM - joined group 4/20/2005
    lukedsmith
    I like to take photos, I enjoy the sun, i try to sing and play guitar in a band.
    Site last updated 1/23/2006 at 5:26 PM - joined group 9/7/2005
    h_belle
    Serving Jehovah~ my main goal in life is to bring someone into the truth!~HOOK EM' HORNS!!!~my cell phone!~ going to ft. worth with treasure!!!~ going in service and driving down Gore Store Rd. with everyone in the mini-van!~ taking pictures~John Deere!~BIG chevys!~classic and new sport cars~hanging out with my friends and just being my crazy self!~the outdoors~poetry<poems in genereal>~phantom of the opera of course!~the mall!~FOOD! hehehe~oh and i must not forget...babysitting my sweet jacob!!!~
    Site last updated 1/23/2006 at 4:16 PM - joined group 12/15/2005
    Emmsor
    Pioneering with my loving friend and wife, anf as much as we can building and renovating Kingdomhall's and Bethel houses. The wordly job isn't important it allows only to put most of our energy in Jehovah's tasks, during this ending times.
    Site last updated 1/23/2006 at 3:57 PM - joined group 8/12/2005
    almostaloser88
    ok well im 16... (i turn 17 in december) i live in louisiana.... im a jehovah's witness..... i love rock, emo rock, alternative rock..... my favorite bands are green day, the killers, yellowcard, weezer, and dashboard confessional.... i love skateboarding, bmx, motocross/supercross, inline skating.... i love computer stuff and video games... im into architecture, psychology, biology...... girls... girls are awesome... lol.... and thats all i can think of for now... if i think of somethin else i'll put it on here... lol
    Site last updated 1/22/2006 at 7:57 PM - joined group 8/26/2005
    BakaDuckeh
    I was told by someone that I should write a book about my life...this is as close to that as i'm gonna get... I'm on my way to a greater happiness than I expected...and I'm not complaining!!! I love to give advise...so if you have a problem...I'm here for ya...(most of the time)...got to leave room for error... I might be an elder one day....this will be the begginning... P.S. "I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Site last updated 1/21/2006 at 9:30 PM - joined group 7/27/2004
    klsyM
    Hey my names kelsey and I am 16 I live in WACO! yay...I enjoy hangin out wit my friends (ecspecially in ft. woth)and of course serving jehovah..
    Site last updated 1/21/2006 at 5:00 PM - joined group 7/8/2005
    IslandPrinces223
    Im 19 ... Live in Texas... Love.... 1st off a most importantly Jehovah.. My Family... My Friends.... Dancing.... Music... My Guitar Piano and Violin.. writing and reading.. Travling... HAVING FUN.... Theres not much i dont like OH AND I LOVE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND and Country
    Site last updated 1/21/2006 at 5:46 AM - joined group 6/29/2005
    SquigklesQ
    Hello i like to play bass and drums.
    Site last updated 1/19/2006 at 7:33 PM - joined group 7/18/2005
    browse members: Next »
  • professor
    professor

My life is complete now that Danny has hijacked a thread of my very own.

woody

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i just threw up a little in my mouth...

''like it was so fun being elbow to elbow with my bros and sisters! so spiritually upbuilding!'' ............***barfbarfbarfbarfbarf***

aNd Y dO PeEpZ hAfTa TyPe LiKe DiS? DoEs AnYoNe ElSe GeT aNnOyEd By ThIs?????? .....I mean....it would be easier to just type like a normal person and if you actually used correct spelling and pronunciation, people might take you seriously....I mean, come on girl! You're a warrior of Jeehover....act like it!!!

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit