Am I being Cynical?

by slugga 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hmmmm, all these hot young babes who claim to like older guys are getting me all heated up. I hope I don't have a stroke thinking about the possibilities!

W

• Legolas
    Legolas

What do you mean they would catch you...LOL?

Jebus can't you gao to any hall you like?...LMAO

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Those handicap parking permits work wonders when going to the mall to buy Appropriate Sister AttireĀ®

• slugga
    slugga
    What do you mean they would catch you...LOL?

Jebus can't you gao to any hall you like?...LMAO

Elders had a habit of checking up on me if I was at a different Hall. I'd hang around at the end talking to brothers and sisters and sooner or later and elder would approach and ask who I was, what congregation I was from and what was I doing there. I think it was standard procedure to make sure you weren't DFd Re the second point, you can go where you like so long as its not a regular thing though the elders will phone back to your own hall to run a check on you. A couple of times my elders would tell me where I was on the Sunday morning or afternoon.

• slugga
    slugga

Re my original idea of matching up young dubs with single elderly Bro and sisters, think of the benefits, the youngsters will be encouraging the oldies to get out in the ministry more, they can push them around in their wheel chairs and it'll kill dead all those letters they get at bethel asking if oral sex is OK.

lol

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    and it'll kill dead all those letters they get at bethel asking if oral sex is OK.

Ugh... Thanks for the visual.

I've always been attracted to men 10-20 years older than myself but I would never marry an 80 year old, no matter how much money he had.

When I was still a JW I remember a 15 year old girl who was being pursued by a 46 year old elder. She ended up marrying this pervert when she was 17 and her parents were happy about it!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    i have lots of married friends on these websites matey.and trust me there not looking for anyone to jump there bones there looking for some friends

Aww...nice!

In my early twenties I'd bunk off going to my local congregation and go to a neighbouring one and when the elders there would catch me at the end I'd often tell them "I was there just to make new mates" Are you telling me they were on to me all along?

I think you were well and truly busted there then! you shouldve been more subtle Matt! DB74

• daystar
    daystar

lola

Hey slugga, I'm 22 and like older guys and by older I mean older. OMG think of all the senior discounts!

Damn! Are you sure you mean older?

• slugga
    slugga
    not all people go on these wittnesses sites to find a mate.a lot go on just to make friends

Yeah I've met the type... Used panties swapping "friends"

lol

• PMJ
    PMJ

slugga keep the bucket on your head mate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit