Opps

by Star Moore 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

He IS back dammit! He does commercials and nobody even noticed he came.

"A prophet isn't noticed in his own town"

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Tetrapod:...loved your thoughts about him being completely fearless....that is an awesome concept. I definately agree...that sets the saints apart from the regular people. They really don't even have to be perfect, like you pointed out. The world needs more heros....right? Especially the hero who will come on the white horse to save the world....! Everybody has to love a courageous hero.. Love the way Jesus stood before the crowd and blasted the pharisees and scribes..."offsprings of vipers, etc.) He even knew they would probably plot to kill him...

Black Swan....great idea...John Lennon...too bad he died.... Or I'd almost buy that one....

• ferret
    ferret

A HIPPIE

• LDH
    LDH

Jesus is alive and running for Governor of Texas.

He goes by the name "Kinky Friedman"

LOL.

• atypical
    atypical

Good thoughts, Tetra, I enjoyed your post. I agree with you, and the main point I have always gotten from the gospel books is the fact that Jesus flew in the face of every stupid tradition and rule, be they religious or social. I think if Jesus was on earth today incognito, there would be few, if any, "christian" organizations who would accept him.

• peacefulpete

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit