Creating a New Blog for Gay Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses

by Mike Ferguson 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Mike Ferguson
    Mike Ferguson

I am hoping to start a new blog with profiles for gay ex-Jehovah's Witnesses. The link is here: http://gayjw.blogspot.com If you know anyone, spread the word. I am going to start uploading personal profiles of the GLBT ex-JWs and also of straight ex-JWs that support them. Thanks!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Thanks, Mike!

Sherry

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Your singing my song mateBATTER the BORG with BLOGS all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

LOLOL I just spewed my coffee over my keyboard.
    Mike Ferguson is the same name of one of the guys in the Service Department at the Canadian bethel He is one of the most self-absorbed egotistical and arrogant SOBs I've ever met.
    I would love to see his face when he finds out his namesake is setting up a gay xjw site. lolol
    More power to ya. Not my thing but more power to ya!

• acsot
    acsot
    Mike Ferguson is the same name of one of the guys in the Service Department at the Canadian bethel He is one of the most self-absorbed egotistical and arrogant SOBs I've ever met.

Uzzah, I thought the same thing when I first saw the name of the poster! I knew that Mike Ferguson quite awhile ago, and had exactly the same opinion of him.

• Mike Ferguson
    Mike Ferguson

I have my first two profiles! Sherry: Thanks for your submission Uzzah: You should send that other Mike Ferguson an postcard with a shirtless military guy holding a rose, lol!

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

Thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit