My new avatar, do you like it?

by greendawn 22 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

After nearly two years I got fed up with my avatar and decided to change it, I noticed many people change theirs quite frequently.

Because Doctor Evil (Mike Myers, who surprisingly also plays Austin Powers and Fat Scotman in the same films) really made me laugh I decided to put him as the New Avatar. I think Myers is Canadian.

I really like that silly and cunning look in his face as he puts his finger on his lip.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I don't see Mike Myers? I still see the old avatar.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

You have to refresh your page.

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's strange MsMcDucket because I can see the new avatar right from the time I changed it about 12 hours ago and until now.

• z
    z
    I think Myers is Canadian

yes he is I like the new avatar .

• Legolas
  • greendawn
    greendawn

How do I refresh my page Billygoat? I can see the new avatar on the forum page next to my posts even right now.

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMAO....up at the top by your 'back button, stop button and home button' you have the refresh button...the two green arrows!...I think she was talking to someone else not you!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hit F5. Or go to your View and then scroll to Refresh. Usually your internet bar has a refresh button too.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Thanks Billygoat I tried out your advice but I now noticed it says at my view: "Updates to your profile may not be immediately visible on the forum. Please be patient". So perhaps it was too early to start this thread?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit