How the "Preaching Work" Will End

by metatron 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    they'd have to replace it with something. It could even be something good -- like a soup kitchen or some other charity work.

Dave, can you imagine a 'faithful' pioneer sister ladling out bowl after bowl of chicken noodle soup and some crackers to a line of smelly and unkempt homeless people?

I didn't think so.

• garybuss
    garybuss

If they were smart, they'd open up the digital field for Witnessing. They could hold a school for web page developing and show how to do flirty fishing in chat rooms. They could demonstrate how to do a on line Bible (book) study and how to make unrelated donations to the Society by credit card.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Amazon.com is a model for book publishing and distribution.

ooops don't want to give them any good ideas

• truth about the last days
    truth about the last days

One thing that I knew as to how the persecution will happen is that the main tool that is used is the publications that are offered. Without these, it is one voice against another if these are not used. So, i have been summoned to warn as many as possable that the nations will use the publications against all that want to use them to declare about Gods Kingdom. Within ALL (or most as i have not seen all of them) the publications have been embedded with items without support (e.g. 607BCE,ect.). But the main worry will be the satinac subliminal images that have been embedded in the drawings in a lot of publications. They are in WT DEC 15,FEB 1, cover of JAN 15 years 2005-2006.I only have these issues so far and i do not know how far back the images have been put in the WTs. They are also on frount cover of the "Keep on the Watch" brochure, throughout the "Live Forever" book, throughout the the "Knowladge Book" and throughout the "Draw close to Jehovah" book. There is a figure of a disfigured face on the first edition of the "what does God require of us" brochure. And these are the only ones that i have so far in my stock. It seems that every WT that is issued these "artworks" are constantly in use throughout each publication mentioned. I got the "Danial" book which is in use for the book study, which I have not have a chance yet to ponder over. Allready things are in motion as a EBAY member has allready sent a CD-ROM to each heads of states around the world- due to the satinic subliminal images that is constantly being put in everybodys minds. The harm that this can create in children will be of topmost importance- and all those who still wishes to use the publications to witness Gods Kingdom would be persecuted. Once orginizations such as the Social Services here in the U.K. get wind of it, there could be warnings that if all WT publications are not removed from the homes, children could be taken away from their parents. I will try my best to warn as many witnesses as I can, but I cannot stop this from happening. But if they do not listen to Jehovahs warnings, then they will have to suffer the conseqences of persecution from the Govermental autherities- namely the United Nations. I have only spoken to 2 elders (so far), but they refuse to see the evidence shown to them. So, we all can imagine the worst- even some on this site may share in the persecution of Gods people. Once this is FULLY exposed, then no more publications and no more field service- as no-one will listen to the kingdom proclamers. Seeing that millions are innocent of this (as they are not to blame for the pictures), it is only the book and magazine publishers (headquaters in Broklyn, N.Y.) that are to be blamed. Hence, the "son of Destruction" or the "evil slave", as the spirital "food" has been poisioned to such an extent that It will result in spirital sickness- even death. It is then that Jesus, our ruler, will intervein and take over mans affairs for that 1000 yrs. And to destroy the "evil slave".

• FairMind
    FairMind

I think much of the preaching work ended a long time ago. In my congregation a typical weekend car group consists of four to six people who ride around for about two hours and maybe, just maybe, talk to two or three people found at home. Of course 20 minutes of the two hours is spent on break. Not much preaching gets done.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

although it's hard to imagine they'd curtail or end their book publishing venture since that's the basis for cash flow.

-----------------------------------------------

Maybe in the past. But, today, the *real* cash cow are CONVENTIONS and ASSEMBLIES.

-silent

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Business is costly, they sure can't recover this from 3rd world countries?

In my KH there was read a letter from society asking for service in unassigned territory

• greendawn
    greendawn

I also agree that by now they have so much money and a wide portofolio of other investments and income from preaching is not as vital to them as it used to be. The point is to enlighten the public not to accept their publications and the misleading propaganda in them.

• willyloman
    willyloman

fairmind's right. Compared to the 60s and 70s, maybe even the early 80s, the preaching work is over. It's just busy work now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit