What a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!! How can they?

by Spectrum 4 Replies latest social current

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

I watched King Kong the other day and as usual I walked out on the film. I think it was the two hour point and they still had not returned to New York. I couldn't sit through any more of that badly made, awfully acted film.

These are the real points I want to make in this thread:

How dare they certify such a violent film so that young children can go and see it?
    Since when have black people had fangs?
    Since when have we run out of black actors forcing whites to paint themselves black to fill the part.
    How can an overgrown ape fight three T.Rexs at the same time, whilst juggling a human?!!! I was in fits of laughter!!!!

This film is too violent for young children and to stupid for adults.
    I really hope it hasn't made any money.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Tell us how you really feel!

I liked the film, so I guess that makes me stupid.

I am half-black, so I guess I am an 'Uncle Tom' for liking it.

I am half white, so I guess I am a racist for liking it.

Russell Crowe killed Tigers and men in Gladiator while juggling a sword.

Mike Tyson beat up two men and a woman in a hotel lobby (although I don't know if he was juggling anything).

Bob Barker has allegedly fondled each of his Barker's Beauties, and I have a feeling he was juggling something!

Michael Jackson not only has a song called 'Black and White', but he also lives it.

Black people have some good food products on lock: Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, and Mrs. Butterworth (althought she kinda is white after all the syrup is gone).

White people also have some food products on lock: Francesco Rinaldi, St. Pauli's beer, and Grampa Stroehmann (as white as you can get).

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Since when have black people had fangs?

alt

• vitty
    vitty

I really wanted to see that film, I wonder whether I should bother.

There was a terrible remake in the nineties, with Jeff Bridges and Jessica lang.

I must say I do like the 1939 ? original

• skyman
    skyman

I loved the film. IT is good we can express ourselves it makes the world go round.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit