Why?

by I.O.C. 11 Replies latest jw friends

• I.O.C.
    I.O.C.

Why does a fool drool when he dines with swine? He fancies his slop (spiritual food) a bountiful feast. I have the recipe, tastes like shit.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

he he.... good one....

i used to eat that shit too. now i have an eating disorder (atheist).... and i have become extremely thin and gaunt, spiritually.

loving the spiritual death...

ts

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Why don't you start by telling us whether you are aware this is predominantly an ex-JW forum?

AuldSoul

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

auldygoldie,

i am well aware that this is an ex-jw forum! i have been posting here longer than you! oh, er... did you mean the guy above me? oh ya. he he. i don't think he's coming back. he he.

TS

• greendawn
    greendawn

It is the JWs that give out bad quality food, the current JWs will readily admit that the FDS "meat" of Russell, Rutherford and Knorr were no good and they distance themselves from it, what sort of truths were they dishing out to their fellow slaves?

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

I.O.C have you been sniffing postage stamps? I tell you man they can really mess your mind. I should know I'm an armadillo! Man they really f###ked me up. HE....HE...

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

heh,

(pours martini and puts in a few stamps for good measure)

jolly-up! cheerio!

ts

• greendawn
    greendawn

What's this idea about putting postage stamps in your martini?

• I.O.C.
    I.O.C.

Again, my sincere apology. I have issues with the org. I've never been a dub. I'll explain in the future. Know this. One man built the tower, one man can destroy it. With good peeps like yourselves, it can happen. It's gonna be an implosion. The Wanton Tower is a facade. It's more like a hot air ballon. A jab from the truth will send it on its aimless and drifting course till it crashes and is no more. God Bless.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    One man built the tower, one man can destroy it.

And when they close the doors forever on their idiotic and destructive little experiment in manipulation, I will smile.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit