How complete are you?

by funkyderek 24 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I have the full complement of body parts and organs including my tonsils, appendix, foreskin and 32 teeth.

Is anybody else as complete as me? Any funny stories on missing body parts? Exploding appendix, foreskin stuck in a zipper etc.....

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I'm whole, but when we went to the doctor for Gina's first prenatal visit, I was amazed to find that she had a cousin with 6 fingers. The nurse asked, "Any family members with extra fingers?"

Gina: "Yes, my cousin had an extra thumb."

The nurse admitted that no one had ever said Yes before. She wasn't sure what to do with the information, it was just a question she was supposed to ask!

(I counted Zach's fingers and toes. It all added up to 20, but I admit I didn't verify each extremity individually.)

Dave

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    foreskin stuck in a zipper etc.....

OMG I have never thought about this as I'm "cut" but man would that hurt!!

I am missing a few teeth (replaced with root canals and crowns) but other than that I have everything with the exception of the above mentioned parts.

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

LOL.. that foreskin question cracked me up!

My gall bladder burst and almost killed me. I was rushed into surgery
    and they cut an 8 inch incision across my belly, and removed what
    was left of my gall bladder.
    Let me tell you.. the pain was worse then child birth!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Two Broken Legs, one for each leg. Missing a hand full of teeth, wisdom ones and a molar or two, I'm not sure. And why do they call them wisdom teeth, anyway? Tonsills? Outta' here!!! No longer the owner of a prude foreskin but could probably use it for the distance it'd get me, and no, not all black men are the owners of the equivalent of tree trunks, though I've yet to hear anyone register a complaint.

• Plummet
    Plummet

No Appendix

No Gall Bladder

No Wisedom Teeth

I never had my tonsils removed, but I can't find them either. I am just getting over an unexplained sore throat that i've had for about three weeks now and I can't find my tonsils.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Missing on back tooth, but have a bridge, missing tonsils and that is about it.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Hmmm...makes me wonder...what do you get for the man who has everything?

~Merry

• fairchild
    fairchild

About a quarter of my left knee is missing after a dog ripped it to pieces when I was 10.

A total of 7 teeth pulled.

Cut the knuckle of one of my fingers off with a meat slicer, they stitched it back on in the hospital and it is just fine now.

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

My mouth was too smal so I had to have 8 healthy teeth removed and braces.

Also I had a really cool horseback riding accident in a race with a motorcycle. I won the race, but at the finish line my horse slid, my pulling so hard on the reins, and I slid off. She, the horse, stepped on my arm and broke it. I knew I would be in big trouble. I was told by my elder dad not to race the motor bikes. So I didn't say a word for two weeks. I was busted one Thursday evening, getting ready for the meeting, because I couldn't lift my arm to put my dress on. This one dress had tight sleeves. The doctor questioned my parents in regard to child abuse, but it was not the case at all. I was trying to avoid a paddling.

Guess that resetting of the bone, two weeks later, was the better alternative to a paddling?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit