My neice read article about man sentenced to KH...

by MsMcDucket 4 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

This is what she wrote me (notice how she calls my girls her girls:

Auntie, I’m not exactly sure why you chose to send this information to us for good or for other…… however, I’m going to choose the good. Anyone that comes to know the “Truth” knows that there is only one road that leads to salvation (Matthew 7:13,14) also Matthew 7:15 says to “be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves and 16 says “BY THEIR FRUITS YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THEM, NEVER DO PEOPLE GATHER GRAPES FROM THORS OR FIGS FROM THISTLES, DO THEY?”

Your girls, which I have called my girls when I make reference of them to our spiritual brothers and sisters (who have come to know and love them and ask of them frequently) are still at an age where they are impressionable. They LOVE you and Henry as well as their sisters. This pulls at them in relation to their relationship with Jehovah. TWINS KEEP ON SERVING JEHOVAH NO MATTER WHAT – YOU WILL HAVE NO BETTER RELATIONSHIP THAN THIS – HE DOESN’T HURT YOU, HE DOESN’T FORSAKE YOU AND HIS LOVE IN UNCONDITIONAL. Hebrews 13:5,6…For he has said. “I will by no means leave your nor by any means forsake you.” So that we may be of good courage and say: “Jehovah is my helper: I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”

The biased comments of the person who wrote this article are probably are result of someone who doesn’t know anything about the truth or is apostate. The Judge made a good call by recognizing that we are not biased, and have love for our neighbors which is the second commandment given to us by our ransomer, Jesus Christ, who set the example for us. Matthew 22:37 “You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind”.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

She's on to something here, she just doesn't know it.....

Anyone that comes to know the “Truth” knows that there is only one road that leads to salvation

That's right - Jesus Christ. (I know she was referring to the borg)
    Matthew 7:15 says to “be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves

True. Be on the watch for false prophets. They typically prophesy in God's name and then their prophecies don't come true. 1874, 1914, 1921, 1925, 1975 all fall into this category.

TWINS KEEP ON SERVING JEHOVAH NO MATTER WHAT – YOU WILL HAVE NO BETTER RELATIONSHIP THAN THIS – HE DOESN’T HURT YOU, HE DOESN’T FORSAKE YOU AND HIS LOVE IN UNCONDITIONAL.

True. God doesn't forsake you....however the organization that claims to be his DOES love conditionally.

See, like I said - she's onto something, but doesn't realize it. Typical of JW's - they know all the scriptures, but by applying them to the borg they make them void of meaning. They are close to the truth, but the organization has successfully positioned itself between the publisher and God as the means to salvation.

Nice try at getting them some 'postate material, though....lol.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Her calling them *her* girls reminded me of a thread by Ozziepost :

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/105148/1.ashx

((MsMcDucket))

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

TallTexan, I sent your response to my neice. Let's see if she reads it! She'll for sure know that I'm an apostate now.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Thanks for the hug, Nilfun. I've just got to take it one day at a time. Sometimes, when I think about it, it's overwhelming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit