requiem

by bebu 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Frankly, there were periods during my teens and college where I had to forgive her endlessly for gross errors in treating me as her daughter. Looking back I realize that she was truly learning how to be a mom as she went (like most of us do, only more so because she had no model). She went to a parochial school, not a public school, and did not understand the pressures we were going through. Many of her kids acted out from stress.

You know even this part of her/your story of is inspiring. gives me a little hope seeing I have that same problem of learning as I go. I only hope that later, they will see enough to be forgiving of my grave errors. Thanks for sharing. Here I thought this was to cheer you up a bit, and I am going away a bit settled.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Condolences Bebu that was a very moving story, one day death will be defeated.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I'm so sorry bebu. Those were very moving tender expressions.

• z
    z

(((((Bebu)))))

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

((((bebu))))

God Bless

• hubert
    hubert

I'm bringing this back ttt for Bebu, in case some that may have wanted to read it, will have a chance to find it easier.

Hubert

• nilfun
    nilfun

A poignant remembrance, Bebu. You have my heartfelt condolences (())

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

(((((Bebu)))) I only hope that when my mom's time comes, that I may be as brave and loving as you were............. Terri

• luna2
    luna2

bebu, that was one of the most touching things I have ever read. My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your mother.

• bebu
    bebu

I am not trying to be maudlin, but today I received an email picture from my sister, taken just a couple days before my mom died.

Today was the anniversary of her death, and I keep trying to reach into the computer to take her hands again. But it isn't working. Is there technology here to help? Oh, please...

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit