Oh, Talesin...............where are you?????

by Sunnygal41 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Where are you, you sweet thang..........Dr. Love, Lady Blue........It's been awhile since I've seen a post here from you!!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Where our ray of sunshine?

Sunny, she should have been on our ride yesterday.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ya, i miss you too talesin... :(

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Didn't she say she lost her Internet access? Maybe she will jump back in once she finds her Internet access.

(((Talesin))) in case you still lurk, you are thought of.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Yes, dear Talesin no longer has an internet connection. She shut it off when her computer crapped out on her, however, I can pass on messages to her via text messaging if anyone wants to send her one, let me know!

Kwin

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Arrow.......a threesome????????? MMMMM! That would have been quite an acrobatic accomplishment!!! Kwin, yes, please tell her that I am thinking of her, as well as everyone else who responded to this thread!!! Also, I will be trying to send her that little something I've been holding for her........... Give her for me too!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes we miss you

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Ahh, that explains not getting a response to my email.

Kwin, pls tell her I miss her. Thanks!

• Calliope
    Calliope

her bio says

"Time for me to go, it's been nice knowing you all, and keep up the good fight! updated sept 20/05 "

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I talked to Tal a few weeks ago, she was doing well. She does get on the Net at her library sometimes, but, like kwin said, her computer gave up the ghost at home. I'll try and call her over the next couple of days to see how she's doing.

Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit