BEWARE!!!

by Gods Child 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• luna2
    luna2

Must be at your door because there's nothing but rain at mine. This is the dumbest, longest, rainiest day so far...and now some angry god's minion is beating us over the head with our lack of repentance and the need to work day and night. I could use a

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I'd suggest we all give him a break, since this behavior is probably genetic, but then LT will start talking about hormones and gestation and make me feel all stupid, so I'll just back slowly away... sniggering...

Dave of the "c'mon, who is this?" class

• jstalin
    jstalin

If god desires no one to be lost, why doesn't he just save everyone? Oh, nevermind, I bet he just prefers the sport of watching everyone and then picking the ones he really likes, and condemning the rest. Sounds like a merciful guy to me!

• luna2
    luna2
    I'd suggest we all give him a break, since this behavior is probably genetic

Probably true, AA. I always regret being a shit to these people after the fact. Unfortunately, I'm soooooo bored today that I couldn't resist. LOL

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Now, now, Dave. Don't get your double-helix in a twist

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Now, now, Dave. Don't get your double-helix in a twist

And don't forget, on this side of the pond it twists clockwise! (Which is of course, the superior way to do it!)

Dave

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Are we still talking genetics?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit