Daily Illuminati conspiracy fix - 1/17/06

by truth_about_the_truth 23 Replies latest social current

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

I can understand you. Spit the sand out of your mouth before you begin to speak please?

• daystar
    daystar
    I can understand you. Spit the sand out of your mouth before you begin to speak please?

And this is precisely of what I speak. Couldn't come up with anything better than that, my friend?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

In all the threads myself, or other enlightened posters have posted, I have never seen an ounce of truth or even decent refutation come from you.

• minimus
    minimus

I must admit, I do like the music though.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Interesting indoctrination video, complete with subliminal messaging. I guess that if I watched that every day for a week I'd be looking for cockroaches jumping out of every piece of woodwork, too.

A related thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/101470/1.ashx

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    I must admit, I do like the music though

It is the theme to "The Matrix". Do you see the connection? What is the Matrix? I showed you the red pill. The door, only you can walk through it....

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

truth, I dont know if they can grasp that. Go easy on em.

• avishai
    avishai
    Don't have to. You have never provided evidence to support your side that warrants serious opposing evidence.

Without serious, supported, rational evidence, these sorts of conspiracy theories can only thrive upon emotional investment, upon vague feelings of being victimized that the supporters just can never put their finger on. A global conspiracy theory is a convenient way to explain away all the things that are wrong in the world, in a person's own life, rather than taking personal responsibility for the way your life is and doing things to correct it. Didn't land that job? Must have been the Masons. Didn't get that loan? Must have been the Jews.

The sorts of esoteric orders that most of these theories circle around teach individualism, personal responsibility, personal empowerment and attainment. This sort of thing and these sorts of people will always be a threat to those who choose enslavement over true individual freedom.

Bingo. Hey, rigboy and truth about the truth, do you believe we landed on the moon?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Avishai:You can't trust it, after all Neil Armstrong was a Jew, doncha-know!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i've just seen an iranian nuke fly past my window

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit