Guardian Article on Watchtower vs. Quotes

by sixsixsixtynine 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

This has already been mentioned on another thread, but thought I'd start a new one dedicated to the story:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,1687735,00.html

• sf
    sf

Hello,

There is already a "guardian" article thread posted; with discussion. And no, I'm not referring to IT Supports "email" thread.

I wonder if you might delete this one?

sKally

• Dune
    Dune

Is it me...or does the Guardian have it out for the watchtower? They were the ones that reported on the NGO UN relationship to the WTBS first.

• blondie
    blondie

As I understand only moderators can move threads off the board and only the admin can delete them. I don't understand why another thread had to be started either.

Sometimes it happens that someone starts one thinking there isn't another one; usually another thread isn't started knowing another one exists. I like to see all the comments together.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/105826/1.ashx

Is this the original one?

Blondie

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

I didn't notice the other thread. So sorry to confuse you.

Anyone who has the authority to delete this may feel free to do so.

• sf
    sf

Yes blondie, you posted the correct link.

You can delete your text. You can't delete your entire post. Provided it is done within thirty minutes of your postage. The title can read:~topic already posted~, then delete all the text and unbed the page.

For me, especially news items, I always search the first five active topic threads page to see if it has been submitted yet.

Granted, the title of your thread is more eye-catching, yet Peppermints thread already has discussion on article going.

E for effort six!

sKally

• Trace
    Trace

The only e-mail address I found for feedback is [email protected]

I sent an e-mail congratulating the paper on a fine article.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Clyde wants to know how I can order an actual newspaper from the Guaradian with this article>

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Well, I'm glad he posted. I didn't notice this thread before.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

I JUST LOGGED ON: and i'm happy i found this thread i was going to log off and watch T.V. since i haven't found to many intresting threads in the last day or two. now i'm going to stay and read all the other threads about the guardian paper. i want to thank everyone that worked to get the quotes info into a major newspaper. and all those that started threads . to help alert everyone that comes to this site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit