How Can A Parent Watch Another Parent Torture A Child To Death?

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

When I hear of cases like this, I don't know who's worse: the pig-bastard father for beating the child to death, or the brain-dead bitch of a mother who stood by and let him. Regardless, these two should suffer the same fate that they gave their daughter: beaten to death. And then pissed on. Rotten scumbags.

• minimus
    minimus

Be honest here. Weren't we similar when it came to watching our own children die because we wouldn't give them blood or a transplant?? We WOULD'VE allowed our kids to die believing we were surely doing the right thing.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

minimus,

There is a difference between being tortured and beaten to death by a psycho and a child allowed/left to die in "peace". I'm sure some of those JW parents would swap places with their kids if the could.

• minimus
    minimus

Of course there's a difference! BUT my point is we too would allow our children to suffer and die (for the Organization).

• Mary
    Mary

Sorry Min......I don't see any similiarities whatsoever between the two. With Witnesses, they certainly do NOT want their child to suffer and die, but they've been taught that it's following God's commandment and will generally try every other means possible to save their child's life. Same with the Amish. If you need a hysterectomy say, to save your life, they apparently refuse it on biblical grounds. It's not that they want their familes to die, but they feel that they're obeying God.

These sick pigs that beat and torture and murder their own children have no reason to do it other than the fact that they feel powerful and in control. They have no conscience, no morals and they deserve the death penalty.

• minimus
    minimus

What if someone says JW parents are sickos who would rather allow their child to die rather than make them feel better? Just because we care, it doesn't change the outcome.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    In some cases of abuse, only one child is singled out for abuse. Some how the abuser convinces the rest of the family that this person is deserving of the abuse.

I worked at a Children's Hospital in Fort Worth in the early 1990's, and we had a child who was 13 y/o and weighed just 47 pounds. He was chained to a wall in the family's travel trailer and starved. The mother and father were two grossly obese pigs who would eat Mickey D's in front of this starving child. The younger brother, however, was not abused at all. The parents stated that the younger brother was well-behaved while the older one behaved like an 'animal'. Really? Chain him up and he behaves like an animal?? He died shortly after being admitted and his parents stood trial in Galveston in the mid 90's. They both received lengthy prison sentences. Hopefully they received their 'justice' while inside.....

• simplesally
    simplesally

WHY OH WHY do people like this have children????

• Soledad
    Soledad

I went to this little girl's wake yesterday. You can tell how badly she was starved and tortured.

People who do this to a little child deserve no less than to be starved and tortured themselves.

very sad

A little angel

• minimus
    minimus

Soledad, you went to the wake? My, that must've been so sad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit