its like knocking a nail in a knot !!!!

by the devil 666 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the devil 666
    the devil 666

well friends i have took your advice i have read your posts looked at all the possibilitys i can but i have had no joy with my daughter at all i have been so calm with her but she seems to have been brainwashed that much by the jw in such a short time its unreal. i just cannot beleave how it has affected her so much its frightening. she has even sent jws to our house to preach there shit to us i told them to f***off but i think they are that zombie-fied they dont realy know whats going on and they still stand there when its pissing it down with rain with a big stupid smile on there faces whats it all about eh. she says she feels sorry for me as i will not come back in the new system and armmageden is neary here so i best join the jws as if not i will die a painfull death and i will suffer in great pain what the f**k are they teaching them sad people who sit there and listen to that. am getting worried about her and what they are telling them they are sick in the head it should be against the law what they are doing. i asked her when she was getting baptised in a few months she said i also asked her if she was getting love bombed at the moment she looked at me as if to say how can he know about that but she says yes they are all very friendley towards me well it will all change after a while she told me i was satin trying to poison her against the jws tell me your opinon thanks let you know about the second round in due course when or if i see her again lol. THE DEVIL 666

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    she says she feels sorry for me as i will not come back in the new system and armmageden is neary here

666, I share your pain, Im going through basically the same thing with my 14 yr old. How old is your daughter? I've gotten plenty of good advise here on the board. My daughter is talking about baptizm too. Right now I think theres not much I can do, but let time due the healing. She refuses to listen to me, so Im just laying low right now. My prayers are with you.

• luna2
    luna2

Sorry you are not making any headway with your daughter, devil. I'm afraid I was like her in the beginning too...not that I sent other JWs to pester my parents, but in my own mind I was convinced that I'd found the "truth" and nobody could tell me different until I was ready to hear it. Unfortunately, it took me almost 20 years to finally wake up.

Probably the best you can do with your daughter is to make religion an off-limits topic so at least you don't have to hear JW crap from her all the time. Oh, and I'd contact the local KH and tell them to put you on their "Do Not Call" list.

Hopefully, she will start becoming disillusioned sooner rather than later and will be more receptive to reason.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

'knocking a nail in a knot' I am a retired carpenter built over a hundred homes and i can relate.My beloved JW mother who saw their hypocrisy from the get-go and was scorned for rebuking them for it,had her saying "you can't drive a word in edgewise with a sledge hammer".HEY! I have 3 generations of my JW family who condemn me as dead meat. ----------------- BATTER the BORG with BLOGS all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine 'in their face in cyberspace'

• jgnat
    jgnat

Not soft-sell enough, devil-dad. I can feel the love pouring out of you with every word, but as you can see, you are the devil to her. They already pre-warned your daughter that you would react this way, and that your reaction is from the devil. So you are screwed backwards and forwards. I don't know what to say. You are a man who speaks his mind, so I can tell you to restrain yourself, but I don't know if it will work.

I'd for sure ask to come along for the baptism, and bring your camera. And yes, tell your daughter NO MORE WITNESSES at your door.

And you can tell her from me that she can't be so sure you won't survive Armageddon. Can she read hearts like Jehovah can?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Devil,

Ask your daughter to become fully informed before getting baptized.

Ask your daughter if the JW's have talked to her about disfellowshipping yet and the repurcussions? Ask her to ask her Bible study teacher for a copy of the book "Organized to Do Jehovah's Will" which has many of the rules of the Watchtower Society. Also ask for a copy of the "Jehovahs Witnesses Proclaimers of God's Kingdom" which covers the history of the organization. They may not want to provide these books to Bible studies - which should cause suspicions.

Also ask her to notice how many times Jesus is mentioned at meetings or in the literature. Finally, ask her to read the New Testament, and compare to her experiences with the JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit