Do you have a problem with grammar ?

by oldflame 26 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

For those who have spelling problems you can go to Google and down load their tool bar. It has spell check in it and works pretty easy. Then you will no longer have to listen to us that bitch about spelling.

• Funchback
    Funchback

I went to goggle.com and coudln't find a spells-checker.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I aLwAyS sPeLl pErFeCtLy.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Yes my grammar was a right pain in the ass....she would do nothing but moan and winge and complain about the weather and how it effected her knees.

DB74

• Funchback
    Funchback
    For those who have spelling problems you can go to Google and down load their tool bar.

By the way, that should be "download".

• gumby
    gumby

I just figure all the smart stuff I say will overide my bad spellin

Gumbie

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

diamondblue, are we cousins? I think we had the same grammar.

Bing cirrus, four a minuet, I am knot sew shore spiel cheek wood solve thee hole grammar eschew. I kin spell rite and steel bee wrung, grammatically.

AuldSoul

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have that toolbar. It came when I downloaded Google Earth, which is brilliant - when I have the time to play.

Anybody notice my spelling being better?

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I love the Google toolbar!

'AutoFill' is the online shopper's best friend. No more having to type in your name, address, phone number, e-mail, etc. Just hit AutoFill and you're ready to go.

• slugga
    slugga

The spell check is part of google tool bar http://toolbar.google.com/

Beware when u install it though that it does contain a popup blocker and you may have trouble with sites that have legit pop ups unless you turn this feature off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit