!!BREAKING NEWS!! ELDER SET EXECUTION

by exodus 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

You can read the Pay Attention book here:

http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Date=20010206&Category=SECRETBOOKS&ArtNo=604007&Ref=AR

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Exodus: I am sorry that your 'exit' had to be so abrupt. It would have been good if you could have faded away quietly. Do you think that the Elders who came by to notify you of the DF action might also begin to see how unloving the Watch Tower system is? I hope that this issue gives them reason to reevaluate matters. Feel free to email me anytime as you go through the reassessment of your views and healing process. In case you need to, you can email me at [email protected]. This is a tough way to go, but at least your wife is with you, and hopefully your children.

After I left, the Elders tried to call on and work with my two youngest children. I was able to get them to leave us alone, but I had to be firm with them. For some odd reason they left my oldest son alone. My oldest daughter was married by then and living elsewhere. The Elders called on them, but they gave up. Then my daughter and son-in-law moved in with us, and the Elders would not even make a stop at my house. Which is what I wanted by then anyway.

Keep us posted as to any other developments. And I will be eager to see how the information you supplied to Dateline is used in the program. - Amazing

• borgfree
    borgfree

Exodus,

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to freedom!

"If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed"

Borgfree

• Patriot
    Patriot

we're movin' on up

• exodus
    exodus

Thanks for your love and support. Its truely amazing how much love I feel here. What some of you said about the healing process its true. But I will survive. Thank you all!!!

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Truthexodus, more power to you for being the better person. The WTS is afraid of men like you because they know they are wrong. Remember what Jesus said, "There is nothing hidden that will not come into the light." All of those men's evil deeds will come to the light - even now we see it. They are afraid. They are cowards! That is why they disfellowship. Because they are cowards and it is easier to sweep the problem under the rug than it is to address it. I hope they are reading this board. To mimmic their own words, "They are put on notice!" We are not the judges but imagine being Rutherford, Franz or any other of the leaders of this Satanic corporation on judgement day! I would hate to be in their shoes! I think maybe they are atheists and don't believe in God. Otherwise, they know their evil deeds and they must tremble every night, knowing their own corrupt hearts.

You do have many friends. And may God bless you and your family with peace on your road now to freedom.

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Exodus,

I'm both sympathetic and glad for you. Sorry you had to go through that underhanded treatment. But, glad that you are free from that unholy mob.

All the best,
    Sean

• soylibre
    soylibre

Freedom isn't free....but congratulations anyway..... Enjoy your new found freedom....and welcome to our world!

• bajarama
    bajarama

I want to say that I'm proud of you for taking the stand you did. It's great that your going to have more time for more important things. Good luck and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

baja

• anewperson
    anewperson

Use their disfellowshipping you as an opportunity to have your local newspaper publish a letter-to-the-editor by you telling some of what they've done to you including to other people such as the children their policies allow to be molested and bleed to death. What's holding you back?

Inform the public this way. It'll also set a good example for others who get disfellowshipped or disassociate :)

As to wholesome fellowship with other ex-JWs this website is open to all in the Free Christians movement regardless of belief system(s): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit