Bisexuality Quiz

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

100% straight

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    You are 40% Straight and 60% Bisexual.

Umm... i don't thin this quiz was designed for 100% Gay people...

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Very common Leolaia. Many women find their feelings of sexual attraction to other women disturbing.

• Krystal
    Krystal

You are 20% Straight and 80% Bisexual

LOL... I am suprised it doesn't say 100% Bisexual!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

You are 100% Straight and 0% Bisexual
    hey hey!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Many women find their feelings of sexual attraction to other women disturbing.

PP....Actually it isn't that which I find disturbing....it is just mildly annoying to have a "split" like that, to find one more attractive in one way and another more attractive in another way, if that makes any sense. Since love and companionship matters more to me than anything else, I tend to choose partners I simply fall in love with, rather than find physically attractive. So I can understand why some bi ppl are polyamorous, however I completely reject that for myself....my instincts are 100% monogamous. So....it gets to be mildly annoying...

• JH
    JH

400 views and only a handful posts....

I guess many keep this secret

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Leolaia, I truly appreciate you openness and view on this. I find that to be so too.

Just mildly annoying ... I guess as I get more de-programmed I find I am following love and not anatomy. But what's interesting is that physically that has still kept me on the hetero side of things.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You are 100% Straight and 0% Bisexual.

I'm happy there are quizzes around to tell me this, otherwise I may have never figured it out.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

You are 20% Straight and 80% Bisexual.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dont tell brooke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit