I wish all of you a great weekend

by xjwms 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Thanks xjwms. Back atcha.

Im going to drink some beer and watch the Denver Broncos hopefully stop the Pats from going any further. If the Broncos are losing, I'll probably go outside and pick up dog poo.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

[waves at xjwms] Well, let's see . . . Billygoat is taking our family portrait tomorrow so we're trying to figure out a place close enough to home that it won't make Moose (basset hound) throw up getting there. He doesn't handle car rides well. Then Chris and I are going out to dinner. Tonight we are bathing the dog in advance of the photo shoot; might have to re-bathe tomorrow night depending on car ride. Also, I have to help Jackson and his best friend finish their Science Fair Project reports, which are due next week.

There's a bottle of wine somewhere in all of this too . . .

Nina

• Es
    Es

one word PACK!!!!!.

Packing for the big move, went and signed lease,then took my son to docs he has chicken pox then food shopping and then more packing

es

• Mr.Beaker
    Mr.Beaker

Hey all,

Im stuck at work all weekend... My next day off isnt until Jan 26, but Im busily trying to save money for my trip to the states and canada so its better that I cant be out there spending my hard earned cash!

Jas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit