Beer Quiz

by JH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Didn't work for me either! but mines a Guiness who's buying?

• kittyeatzjdubs
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

GUINNESS: You like to be known as a past-tense heavy drinker and are full of stories of antics from your 'youth.' You consider yourself more mature than those 'other' beer drinkers, and your taste reflects that.

• Confession
    Confession

GUINNESS: You like to be known as a past-tense heavy drinker and are full of stories of antics from your 'youth.' You consider yourself more mature than those 'other' beer drinkers, and your taste reflects that.
    -------------

Wow. Glad to see I'm in good company. I do love a fine beer.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

BUDWEISER: You're American and proud. You love your hometown, and hang out with your 'boys.' You'd much rather sit around and drink than go out and get drunk. Lite beers are for pansies and imports are for liberals. An American brew is the only choice.

I'm American? I must have been spending too much time talking with you guys over the big pond

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

My answer may have been skewed by this question:

If someone of the opposite sex approached you with a pick up line, what would you say?

Which lacked the option: I'm too naive to tell the difference between a pickup line and normal conversation.

But it said I'm a Guiness guy, so I'll take it! (But prefer Caffrey's! You hear me, Coors? CAFFREY'S! Bring it back to the states!)

Dave

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    you're definitely a smart ass, you're good-natured

that is from mine, and how true!

Jh is drinking, watch out, soon we will see pics of him dancing to Michael Jackson!

• JH
    JH
    Jh is drinking, watch out, soon we will see pics of him dancing to Michael Jackson!

Maybe my next thread I'll do that

• JH
    JH

the only animations of me right now was taken 2 weeks ago....

Gee, what was i doing......????

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Busch Light, cheap and large quantities. Yeah, that's it too...but not the light though. Im not to interested in maintaining my girlish figure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit