I just posted this on another thread and think there might be an interesting topic here.
It seems they are more active in tossing out the ones they have than in caring for the ones they want to keep.
- no new doctrine - just rehash of rehash
- constant proddings to do more but no real shepherding of the flock
- searching out weak ones and demanding to know if they are still believers
- searching out those who are walk-aways or faders to find out if they still want to be IDed as JWs
- greater focus on $$$$give$$$$
Got other examples?
If you still go to meetings, where is the focus?