I look like the........................

by ButtLight 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Elephant Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so mad, Im leaving on sat to go to the Chicago meet up, and I look like a freak. Yesterday, I ended up at the clinic for 3 hours. My contacts were a sample pair, and didnt give my eyes enough air, and caused a bad infection. I feel like a vampire that cant go out into the sunlight!!!!!!! My one eye was almost swollen shut last night. Thank go I got meds! I cant wear my contacts for about 4 days, and I wont go in public with my glasses on, thats just me.

So, hopefully by Sat, or the very least, Sun, I will look normal! (if not, i will just hang out in the motel room and get drunk and feel sorry for myself) LOL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Oh SHUT UP!

You are going out with me. I need a good laugh. Besides, you won't even see that I am pointing and laughing and selling tickets to see the freak show...kidding!

Brooke

• rekless
    rekless

wear dark sun glasses and enjoy whyamIhere.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Ohhh No...poor Butt! Don't worry...follow the doctors orders and I'm sure you'll be fine. You'll have a blast regardless...plus I know glasses look just fine on you

Call my Mother in Law....she'll have some kind of home remedy to help speed up the healing and get rid of your infection.

• slugga
    slugga

Get a t shirt printed up saying "Jehovah's Witnesses did this to me!"

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Post a pic!!!

W

• slugga
    slugga

Hey do you wanna borrow my bucket? lol Matt

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Hey do you wanna borrow my bucket? lol

LMAO! I will bring a brown bag for you Butt........Hey, now your face will go with your name! Brooke

• JH
    JH

Try puting a steak on it like this

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Yur all nuts!!!

Post a pic!!!

You must be out of your mind!!!!!!! lmao

Bucket, brown bag, steak? Gosh I feel so much better now, thanks guys.

Shene_belly, I have to call her anyway. I have a story to tell her about Our lovely elder who canned me from the cong.!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit