What were you df'd for?

by Chasity1 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Chasity1
    Chasity1

I don't know the exact reason why I was df'd. I was told some accusations had been made and they set up a meeting. I never went. I was attending church, living with my "apostate" brother, and celebrating the holidays. I assume that may have had something to do with it.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Never assume, because when you assume, you make an ass out of u and - no wait, you're probably right,

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Apostasy, because I wickedly and with malice celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ.

(If they'd known I was an atheist, they probably woulda kicked that in, too. Sentences to serve concurrently.)

Dave of the "doesn't play 'religion' with the elders anymore" class

• Purza
    Purza

At age 19 I was DF'd for immorality. (Reinstated at 20)

At age 25 I was privately reproved for loose conduct.

At age 30 I left on my own terms and am not currently DF'd (as far as I am aware).

Purza

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I was dF'd for writing a letter to the Gov. Haughty telling them that they are "hypocrites and white-washed graves"

Go figure.

Frannie

• Legolas
    Legolas

They did not disfellowship me...My family and myself disfellowshipped them!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I disassociated in 1987, if I had stayed on I would probably get disfellowshipped for apostasy.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I was dfd for asking pesky questions.

S

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I was told I had disassociated because they couldn't validate their beliefs about 607.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I disassociated about a week or so before they would have called a JC and DF'd me for creating dissension in the congregation and for apostasy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit