Kingdom Hall addresses

by TallTexan 8 Replies latest jw friends

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Anyone know if there's a quick and easy way to access the addresses of KH's around the U.S. including the cong's that meet there? Didn't know if maybe the Society had this info on their website......

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Quick? - No.

Painstaking? Yes - look in all the online telephone pages.

If you are asking this because you are thinking of mailing them anything - amny don't have a mailbox. The mail often goes to an elder's house although it wouldn't surprise me if some use a PO box

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.google.com/lochp?hl=en&tab=wl&q= google search bar tab local

If you are asking this because you are thinking of mailing them anything - amny don't have a mailbox. The mail often goes to an elder's house although it wouldn't surprise me if some use a PO box

This is true they are suppose to be the light of the world and 2/5th's don't have a mailable address

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Search results for kingdom hall jehovah's witnesses near Bangor, ME Categories: Churches Jehovah Witness

Kingdom Hall-Jehovah's Witness Park St, Bar Harbor, ME (207) 288-4341
    Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall-Bucksport 439 River Rd, Bucksport, ME (207) 469-2020
    Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall-Lincoln 5 Lincoln St, Lincoln, ME (207) 794-3009
    Jehovah's Witnesses 84 Christian Ridge Rd, Ellsworth, ME (207) 667-4073
  • HiddenQuestioner
    HiddenQuestioner

Surprisingly, if you can get your hands on a Garmin GPS unit you will find in the mapping software under Churches the location, address and telephone number for all the Kingdom Halls in the U.S.

Hope this helps.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

There was a Hall on a mail route I had one time, and I always had to return their mail stamped "no mail receptacle!" Oh well!

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

I should have known....no snail mail address....guess they would get tired of all the stuff we would mail them...lol.

No, I had an idea about mailing some printouts of some of the 'violent' suggestions on the MySpace "JW - Light of the World" forum to some of their local cong's and telling them that I was going to study, but then I saw this and it stumbled me. Just for the fun of it.....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The hall in my town has a big black mailbox

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

You can get the Canadian ones quickly by looking on the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency's website. There'll be a section that lists charities, enter a province, and for the search criterea enter "Jehovah" and it will list every KH in that province.

Search Canadian Charities

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit