Battleground God!

by Stealth 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Amazing Sad Emo

I took 3 direct hits and bit 3 bullets too!

But I've drunk 2/3 of a bottle of wine (Carolyn annoyinly asked for a glass) and I've been with Sue all afternoon!!!

• jessthebull
    jessthebull

1 direct hit

1 bit the bullet

I got a medal! Yay

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

so are you saying you took the hits doing the quiz or from the ladies?

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Saying my mind is a bit fuzzy!

Catch u soon

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Saying my mind is a bit fuzzy!

hahahahahahaha - now that was the understatement of the milennium

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

0 hits or bullets, but I admit that the questions are loaded. I am just good at smelling a trap.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I think I must have taken this once before --- seeing it on JWD then as well. That would explain how I didn't trip up too badly. I'm usually a mass of contradictions and there are more holes in my crude ponderings than in the clunker I drive. :)

How did you do compared to other people?

• 297608 people have completed this activity to date.
    • You suffered zero direct hits and bit zero bullets.
    • This compares with the average player of this activity to date who takes 1.39 hits and bites 1.11 bullets.
    • 7.62% of the people who have completed this activity, like you, emerged unscathed with the TPM Medal of Honour.
    • 45.76% of the people who have completed this activity took very little damage and were awarded the TPM Medal of Distinction.
  • Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

LT

What's wrong with this statement "Torturing innocent people is morally wrong."?

D Dog

BTW I took no hits, Bit a couple bullets on questions that don't apply to my world view.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit