Building Kingdom Halls; Destroying Lives

by freedomfu 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This church wasn't built in a day ...
    Joplin Globe, MO - Jan 6, 2006
    By Rich Brown. Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither was the newest Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Joplin. Last Sunday ...

I posted a counter-cult comment there also,so this online PR 'puff piece' has been destroyed by apostates and this is how the enemy camp should look

• Jake99
    Jake99

I never expected to hear such negative remarks about the JW's on this site.

I don't belong to a religion because I am a leader, not a follower.

A follower of Jesus yes, very much so, but you dont have to go to church to do his work.

Sexual abuse was rampant in the Catholic church as well.

It appears the religions try and hide their missfits who need help while at the same time exposing children to them.

The archdiocese of Boston is rumored to be 30% homosexuals, that have people and innocent children, calling them father.

I reserve the honorable title of father, for men with children and the creator.

And the title elder, for someone with vast successful experience.

• sf
    sf
    Sexual abuse was rampant in the Catholic church as well.

As it is in the Watchtower Churches.

This board is not made up of Catholics and ex Catholics. It is about the Jehovah's Witnesses "religion" which is governed by men in New York @ World Headquarters entitled WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY, which is IN FACT, a book publishing CORPORATION.

We discuss sex abuse and child abuse cases pertaining to the JW/ WTBTS organization.

Catholic survivors and victims can refer to S.N.A.P. {enter into google}

sKally

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Man does this bring back memories. I used to work on this building crew, the Western Missouri crew. I live just up I-44 from Joplin in Springfield. I'm sure many of my old friends worked on that project. Recently, a new KH was built here in southern Springfield. The real estate they built on was prime, located next to one of the hottest business districts in town. What's funny is that the new Hall wasn't any bigger than the old Hall, I still wonder why they built it. My theory is that the GB encourages new KH builds as a means of convincing the R&F that rapid expansion is ongoing.

Is saddeling a congregation with unecessary debt really Christlike? The entire situation reminds me of a Pharasee praying on the street corner.

• Jake99
    Jake99

How is it that I never heard the JW's also have or had a sex abuse problem? Maybe all religions are cults that should be avoided. After this world accepts the Messiah as its leader you wont need another Kingdom Hall. THE END IS NEAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit