Mark Furhman/Barbara Anderson Radio Interview on Real Audio

by Dogpatch 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

FatFreak I would guess that You need to download the update from realone that Randy has given above. Mine is version 10.5 and it plays it.

My connection is dialup at 28,000 and it loads quite fast.

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

Also if you will pause the realone player when the voices are playing the player continues to load. This is only true if it is paused when the voice is playing . If you pause it after it has stopped on its own, the loading pauses too! The file is at 32000 per sec and my dialup is 28000 so that things have to catch up every 10 sec or so.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I need some third grader to help me get Real Player set up.

I have v 10.5 installed but it won't play the clips of Mark Furhman

I have something not set up right. ???

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

Go to realone

click "tools"

click "preferences"

on the left click "content"

"then click media types"

then select "make realone my universal player"

retry playing the files

• garybuss
    garybuss

Nope! Still won't work. Maybe I got a firewall issue on this computer.

I'm gonna try the deaktop.

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

By the way Gary it doesn't start playing right away it has to load some first. You will see the loading... in the address bar for awhile first. Its best to see the progress of that when you hit the expanded screen at the top right corner of Realplayer

• garybuss
    garybuss

It started right up and played fine on the desktop.
    I get a deenim in my laptop.

Is there a way to save the files? Thanks for the help.
    This is good stuff.

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

Firewall? Does that mean that you cannot play any Realone media off the internet? or just Mark Furhman? Can your Realone play any of your music on the Computor?

• garybuss
    garybuss

I just tried the radio feature of real player and it connected right up and played. Real player plays all the media files I have tried like mp3's I have saved.

I'm baffled! I'll re boot and see if that helps.

• Mr Rocky
    Mr Rocky

yes there is a way to save the files. However its not easy. The type of download that Danny Haszard has used is only going to save the file for a short time in the temp files on your computor. The other way that the download could have been was to give you the window that has "play from current file" or "Save file" . Which I have never been on the creative side of Realone to know what is done different.

Here what to doas it is-Once you locate how to turn on your hidden files then go to "local setting" file, then to 'Temp" file. Open that file and look for the file you want to save. Then drag that file to the desktop, Do this all while Realone is done playing the mark furhman show and the Realone is still open and shrunk. The temp file will be full of stuff so it is best to empty it first so all that it is showing is the new "Mark Furhman" file. At least I think this is how I did it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit