The Greatest Miracle

by Honesty 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Honesty
    Honesty

What was it?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

When my son was born. I cried my eyes out.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

atonement coupled with resurrection?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    When my son was born. I cried my eyes out.

That's sweet, Hellrider. You're close, very close.

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

The greatest miracle is:

Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing?

The old question to the philosophers. Nobody can answer;-)

see: http://www.humboldt-foundation.de/kosmos/titel/2004_009.htm

• greendawn
    greendawn

The immensity of the universe with its billions of galaxies and countless trillions of stars, and how all these move perfectly like a clock.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    The immensity of the universe with its billions of galaxies and countless trillions of stars, and how all these move perfectly like a clock.

I think it would be a miracle if they would NOT move perfecly like a clock.... Anyway, if you count a miracle as something that can not yet be explained by science and is also not is the picture of soon to be explained, then what plyphiser said, indeed the beginning of time.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

I like to turn that question upside down: Instead of asking, what is the greatest miracle, what is the purpose of life, is there an afterlife, etc, I tell myself: "You are able to ask those questions, and ponder on these issues, because you exist". That`s all. It doesn`t have to be any more than that, because you`ll never get an answer to those questions anyway. Try thinking like that. It`s another state of mind.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The greatest miracle of all is that the WBTS is still sucking the life out of millions and they gratefully submit to it.

W.Once

• JH
    JH

Where does the word miracle first appear in the bible.

Jesus did miracles when he healed, resurrected, and multiplied the fish and bread.

The word miracle wasn't used to describe the creation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit