Mini Apostafest tommorrow!

by RichieRich 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    What's a communal lunch?

Do you throw a bag of chips and a pot of salsa in the middle of the table, or is there bread and wine involved?

Could be, LT but I'm not sure if Starbucks serves wine. Communal means that no one is denied admittance and fellowship with other particpants no matter what their 'current' status with the WTBT$. That means you can bring your 'active' JW friends and family. We don't practice shunning.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Man, Honesty is doing one kind of close to us also.....

It was Junction_Guy's idea. He arranged everything.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Everytime there is an apostafest, Babylon the Great The WTS falls.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

and god kills a cat. i hate cats

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Richie:
    Naww, that's when you do something else - the linen has never been the same since!

Have a great time, pal

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

i hate cats
    Bigot!

• jonsey
    jonsey

I wish I could be there...I am on my way to Miami for a cruise...let me know if one hits Georgia or maybe the GA/SC border.

Mike

• Sheepish
    Sheepish
    and god kills a cat.

HE'S THE ANTICHRIST! Actually he is probably just anti-catholic!

• Generic Man
    Generic Man

Yes, we had our little meeting today. We had a great lunch at a place called Jack Astors. And yes, Richie is who he says he is. He is 17, but huge. Alot taller than I am. We talked about a bunch of stuff that has been bugging us, then I had to leave. I got home around 5:15 pm. What took a long time was the traveling, which is an hour and a half long. Anyway, we had a great time and we'll definitely do it again, if we get the chance. Hopefully, some more of you guys from NC can come with us next time.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

unfortunately, i forgot my camera. So here's one picture taken with my cell phone. Enjoy.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit