Anyone here in New England?

by Eyebrow2 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Hello!

I have seen many posts where people mentioned being baptized at the Assembly Hall in Natick, MA. Ever since I was a wee kid that is were the local congregation went for the circuit assemblies.

I live in NH...I was wondering if there were others here in New Hampshire or other New England states?

Baptized Oct 1992, Natick MA at age 21
    "walked away" spring of 1998 at 27

• zev
    zev

yes. i am from new england.
    baptized in on or arounf 1976-or-1977
    in natick massachusetts.

i can't be more specific. sorry, i need to protect myself.

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• logical
    logical

Does old crappy England count?

• troucul
    troucul

hey eyebrow , don't know if you got my last reply...anywho, i got baptized in 87 in natick, stopped going about 2 1/2 yrs ago

in portland now

talk soon

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

Cool!!!

I used to go up to Portland all the time for District conventions...love it up there.

• more2C
    more2C

Hello fellow New Englanders,

I live outside of Boston. Recently, I decided to see what all the new construction fuss was about at Natick, so I kind of "snuck" in with my parent that is still active in the "truth."

I was shocked, publishers were eating and drinking (during talks) in the auditorium. We never got to do that! The cafeteria is smaller.

There are less parking spaces, but more auditorium seating. One way in and one way out, what a mess trying to leave! New interior colors, but the same old guilt trip on the platform.

Eyebrow, I thought your post about the stupid rules about appropriate winter clothing out in service was so true. As a female, the males got to do everything, too. Congrats on your pregnancy, I hope the yoga will help.

more2C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit