by jwleaks 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Gagh, a Klingon delicacy of live blood worms:

Image result for gagh

• Clambake
    Clambake

So

I am reading this new JW leaks article about the new understand of Mog and Magog and I am not really sure what to say. Somehow all the witness will live in safety in a land called " Israel " or " Israel " will be the name of the organization or something like that.

Then they will be attacked by a vast army from Central Asia, the middle east and North Africa ?? Then Jehovah god will kill everyone ??

So they believe all the witnesses in the world will move to the middle east then get attacked ???

The delluted sense of self importance of the WTS is starting to border on the ridiculous. I think if a person turns on the TV it is plain to see what people are really under threat in the region. First Syria, then Iraq and now maybe Libya. I am of the belief that after the book of acts gods people are his church and " Israel " or the jewish people are something separate but still part of his plan. ( But that is another argument for another day ).

Anywho, Does anyone find it was silly as I ??

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

When I was "in" I used to delve in and devour these articles of "New Light". Even as I began to awaken, but perhaps not to the point of fading, I'd still be on top of any insignificant change in understanding.

Lately, I find that I have trouble trying to read through all this BS. I realize that it doesn't, nor ever will affect me anymore. I just don't care. As much as I'd like to be able to talk intelligently about it when speaking with JW family, I just can't worry about it anymore.

I really think that it is a good sign. Hopefully it's a sign of "letting go".

Thanks to all of you that spent the in-depth research on it and summarized it here.

Doc

• Clambake
    Clambake

So

The Big A and the tribulation time isn't coming till all the Jehovah Witnesses are living in there own land ??

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious
    Sooo... Can I be part of Magog?
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    This is just another major reason why people need to be told that the bible is just one big fat book of crap, so they can stop being scared by scum bags.
  • Clambake
    Clambake

Sorry

If I keep bringing this thread up but essentially the WTS is teaching.

1. Jehovah will call all this people to a land called Israel

2. An alliance of nations from Central Asia, the middle east and North Africa will attack Jehovahs people.

3. When this attack is just about to happen Jehovah god will come back and it will be the big A?

Sorry I love watching all those nutty television shows on the Christian channel about the future and how it relates to the middle east and modern day state of Israel and how god is actually an American. The WTS society has basically just replaced the modern day state of Israel with itself ?? That is just lazy writing.

Sometimes I think they just put out stuff out of pure mockery. I know the writing department must just be howling right now.

Or it just the way I read it.

• zed revisited
    zed revisited

Just another dingleberry of nulite.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit