sexual compatability

by Cowboy 12 Replies latest social relationships

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Peter,

I remember this quote given by Harmony, which was found on a men's bathroom mirror in a restaurant (not by her, btw.)

Remember, no matter how good that bitch looks, someone else is tired of her shit.

I left the curse words in - as it's part of it's poetic humor, don't you think?

Hey 6

I have learned to grovel well, eh? Honestly, 7's a sweetie (on her good days.) My gawd! There I go again! I just can't seem to shut my mouth....sarcasm just oozes out unexpectedly!

Well, at least I try to couple a jab and a compliment together. That's something, isn't it?

waiting

Sex hasn't been the same since women started to enjoy it. Lewis Grizzard

• larc
    larc

Hi folks,

Back in December when I was a nervous newbie, Waiting was one of the first persons to meet and great me. She was fond of quotes back then and for awhile there, I was able to match her quote for quote. As I started to run out of quotes from memory, I asked her if she would get me a quote book for Christmas. She never did, sob, sob.

Well, I told you that, to tell you this. I have a quote from Robert Benchley on compatability, "The two were incompatible. He didn't have enough incmome, as she wasn't pat-able." And the crowd groans.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Larc,

My favorite:

Lullabelle! It's you! I didn't recognize you standing up. Groucho Marx

Sexual compatibilty comes soooo easy for some, some the first date, eh? And it's the truth - a major part of life. But life takes so many turns, and to be compatible in many ways makes for a good marriage, imho.

If one finds it once in a life - then it's a success.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit