New Tradition around here: How to handle disfellowshipping commitees

by Check_Your_Premises 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

I asked Richie to do this, but he didn't get df'd... he got his priveleges reinstated!!! Anyone who remembers that one knows that Richie came up with about the funniest picture anyone has ever posted here. Anyway...

I really want to start a collection here. Say you are in the JC. You are acting all sad and scared and repentant. Then, right when they say you are df'd;

1. Pull out a digital camera

2. Utter some insult that you have pretty much always wanted to say to these clowns. Ask here if you need some ideas for a good insult.

3. At that moment, snap a picture of 'em. The expressions on their faces will be hilarious. The moment captured will be right when they were basking most in their power, and then suddenly they were humiliated and neutered. That is the moment you could capture. I think it would just be priceless!!!

4. Post said picture here for us to giggle our guts out over.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Funny... but...
    A poster got banned for posting pics of JWs acting like jackasses while he was protesting. There were some real zingers of Sister High and Mighty and Brother Glare at the Heathens.
    Unfortunately for those of us who like to laugh at stupidity, most forums have a policy against posting pictures of non-participants without their permission. Too bad though because the idea is hilarious.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

What a shame, I would have loved to see them.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Saoirse: I'm lmao @ your "harlot" avatar. :P

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, we could take pictures of ourselves in Kingdom Hall bathrooms around the world.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

CUrses...

All my great ideas have ONE snag that keeps them from coming to fruition.

I guess they aren't all that great then are they?

CYP

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

I love you JGNAT!!!

How about taking pictures of ourselves like Richie, but doing all sorts of apostate things. Take a picture holding COC. Or maybe take a picture with a cigarrette in your mouth or wearing a cross!!!

CYP

• jgnat
    jgnat

C_Y_P, you remind me of Alexander Graham Bell. When he lacked the creative muse, he bulled through on determination alone. And see all he accomplished! You get ten ideas in the time it takes the rest of us to come up with one. So what if some of them have to be scrapped or modified? You are still so much farther ahead.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Or how about taking pictures of ourselves hiding candy canes or chocolate easter eggs in the bathrooms? We'll be making JW children happy around the world.

• greendawn
    greendawn

There are also smart mini cameras that one can use to record the whole procedure with sound and vision. They can be placed in a jacket and no one will notice them.

It's good to break the nasty habit of the dubs of judging persons and especially sensitive teenagers, in isolation without any defence or witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit