One year ago today

by Sparkplug 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

"I joined JWD!"

So here I sit a year later with a whole mess of goals achieved and a bigger mess of them still in action. I just wanted to say it has been great. The stolen moments I get to detach from all the crazy in life, and just sit and visit with everyone here are a small sunshine patch in a rough world.

'Tis sad really, that my adult conversation take place thru a computer screen, but I have had a few chances to meet some of the JWD family in 'real' life and I feel overall this whole experience has been worth it. Good, bad, or indifferent it has been well worth it.

I have met people who have influenced my life in positive ways and I would not give them up for anything.

I have met some life friends.

Also, Just a note to all who may not get a response from me when they post something to me, or on a thread I started....I just want you to know that the same happens in my home. If I have 24 hours in a day and prime slots of time to do them...well as with anyone I have to prioritize. So often my 'life outside the board' suffers from the absence of me, well you are not alone. I mean no harm by it, I just usually have 50 items that I have to cram in to the already scarce 24 hours of time slots and well sometimes things just have to give. See?

When I do this to you, just make some silly comment to fill in what I would say, add some grammatical errors and typos, take a sip of your favorite poison and laugh. You know in the back of my head I am running like a chicken with my head cut off and am aware, and sorrowed that I have did not get all my intentions done.

CHEERS!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

I really have come to enjoy my time with you all and I am looking forward to another year!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I have met people who have influenced my life in positive ways

I just know you include me there. You've made an impact here, too. We love you and your new, sexy haircut.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

FHN- Now you know that is true. Thanks, I am not so proud that I cannot take kuddos for fashion tips. (Fluff is a contribution too) lol

Take it where i can get it!

Thanks and love ya' gal! FHN

• prophecor
    prophecor

Is that all it's been, seems like you've been here forever. It's been good to see you come thru with all that surrounds your life. I've enjoyed sharing and being allowed to share in it. Happy Anniversary, Decki. I think you'll be with us for quite some time.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

That's excellent! And I am confident that many people here like myself look forward to when you share an experience and express your opinion on a matter.

You a valuable member of this community.

One year down.. How many to go?

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Damn Sparkplug, its hard for me to pick out a person through whom I have learned more about life from than by reading your posts. To know you in person would be an honor and honestly, I hope it happens one day. Then I can hit on you properly.

Truly I find you to be a remarkable woman... all parts what I hope to be, hope to marry and hope to raise.

Dominick

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I think you'll be with us for quite some time.

I hope that is a good thing and not a state of permanent dependancy. Actually I just enjoy the company. Thank you for a year of humor and support. (The smiley with glasses reminds me of you!)

Sparkplug

• Es
    Es

Happy birthday hun, its been great knowing you and reading your posts

es

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You're down to earth, genuine, fun, funny and very visible here at JWD. And not just for fluff gal. I don't know why people care whether it's fluff or not anyway. Since you've arrived, you put yourself on my list of favorite posters.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    You a valuable member of this community

Misspeaches. Never thought I would hear that from anyone in my lifetime. Kewl. In answer to your question, I hope a million years to go. But maybe not in Paradise on earth with a mess of zombies. Just some crack joking motley crew like you all would suffice.

I find you to be a remarkable woman... all parts what I hope to be, hope to marry and hope to raise.
    Dont scare me Dominick! Please tell me you don't want female parts of your own literally...LMAO. That is a really great compliment to get. See me smile? Then blush... I am flattered and taken by suprise. Cant wait to meet you. Actually there are so many I want to meet. (Not to negate your compliment) You are one that I really enjoy the postings of your minds thoughts. It truly is what you do, you can tell you have heart from your postings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit