I miss my friends.

by l3gi0n 13 Replies latest jw friends

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

I am looking for some old friends.. Maybe with some luck someone will know them.. I bet someone dose.. JW always know everyone.

J they were all from Palmdale, I am looking for web sites, or anything.. Anyone from Palmdale, Ca is welcome to talk to me, maybe I know you. Also I am looking for a girl from Bakersfield .. Dawn Fellbrook (I am not sure of the last name) she is cute and short, like 4’11” or something

everone is prbbly in there mid 20's early 30's
    . I don’t know if any of them are witness anymore or not. But I do know I sure do miss my friends..

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Ok. Sorry. Is there more to this story?

Jeff

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

no , just looking for my old buddys that i have not seen in 10 or more years.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

When I first looked at your post there was nothing there but a white box. Now I understand.

Jeff

• JH
    JH

Sadly, buddies come and buddies go.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

JH, you are right... and sometimes it's best to just let them go, you can't always get back what you had

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I miss my friends too! You're right, though, I guess some "good ol' days" cannot be recreated or gotten back. It's good to talk to just one of them, though, it reminds you of who you were and what shaped who you are now.

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

Yeah i know i may never hear from them again.. 15 years have gone by, and i still think of them..and i still miss them.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

"And I sensed at that time, that there would be no return of 'the salad days'." ( Raising Arizona )

It's true, you know. You can never go home...

Jean

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

hey love! I'm not any of those people you listed but I am glad to know you anyways and even gladder to be back in contact with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit