If You Were Satan, How Would You Destroy the Watchtower?

by metatron 24 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

If I was Satan, I would make people live in peace on earth, make his angels do good, so that the Kingdom wouldn't be necessary, thus making God mad, that his enemy brought peace to earth.

• Gill
    Gill

I think that if I was Satan and wanted to destroy my pet project, the WTBTS, I would invent the Internet! That should get rid of the WTBTS within a couple of decades.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    If you were Satan, what would you do?

i would start with a big drug-fueld orgy, and then whip the rest into submission. MWA HA HA HA!!

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

Juest between you and me...I wouldn't change a thing...the watchtower is a part of the antichrist

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Yeah, Why would Satan destroy something he created and runs anyway??

And here is the proof that Satan is the WTBT$ god:

2 Thess 2:3-4 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For [that day] will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction. He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits in God’s sanctuary, publicizing that he himself is God.

• Pole
    Pole

Imagine a total newbie coming across this website by accident and seeing the title of this thread. ;-)

Pole

• metatron
    metatron

Exactly, Pole, exactly my purpose. They need to get thinking - especially now that downsizing layoffs have struck.

Tearful Bethelites crying to their Witness relatives may not go down as easily as Brother Jaracz might think.

Job security? Retirement in Jehovah's service? An organization that worshipped numbers begins to reap what it has sown.

metatron

• ferret
    ferret

Give them lots of rope and they will hang themslves

• Forscher
    Forscher

I second that!

Forscher

• Tidefan
    Tidefan

This is a sadistic, sick thread...I thought we were all against Satan....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit