WTBTS has done there job to the fulliest!

by darth frosty 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Okay now I will give you time to pick your jaw up off the floor while I explain what I mean.

I now belive that religion is just one of the many forms of control that the powers that be (hereafter refered to as 'tha man') use to control people and keep them under foot. We know how the current administration uses the religious right to keep the electorate in line, but I also believe the WTS serves tha man in the same way. They dont realize this of course, it is a very subtle coercion, yet effective.

When you are tha man and you want to keep all the power to yourself, it helps when you can keep huge groups of people en-masse from Learning, Developing TRUE reasoning skills, and most important uninterested in political issues. The WTS does this by keeping people in darkness focusing on a never arriving new order.

I believe some of the brightest, most ingenuose intellects have been ruined because of the WTS. Just the way tha man wants it, and by the time most wake up from the WTS dream induced stupor, most feel it is too late in their lifes to start over. I have read several peoples bio's and post. It seems most see the 'light' in their mid 30's, saddled with a mate and child rearing responsibilities. You look around and your prospects are bleek. You never truly prepared for your furture, at best you will have a career thats of middle class status, and you feel all the frustration's that go along with having been duped for a good 1/3 of your life.

Meanwhile as your dealing with the pain of using your eyes for the first time in your life (to borrow from the matrix), Tha man has enjoyed the fact that a significant chunk of its people have been silent and clueless to real world events.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

quite right.

many of us came to this conclusion.

did not somebody say that religion is opium for the people.....

• Shazard
    Shazard

Well excaping wolf and getting into claws of bear. So you escape religion, and you stuck into TV and Ads... other way of destruction. For example I have noticed it in western modern world people life. They are not able to focus on something longer than 12 minutes without 3 minutes "coffee break". This 12-3 pair is Show-Ad dictated behaviour. So this makes you unable to learn or analyze something what takes more then 12 minutes, more then 1 hour, more then 1 day, week, year... to get somewhere. But it is enough to learn something for middleclass "worker". Somebody sayed, the best country would be the one with robots. BTW that's why christianity is not so popular, coz it requires you to think... just to understand most basic christianity things.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I can relate, It is keeping people under fear of punishment, to hinder this spiritual and intellectual growth. The fear must be overcome. We can now learn to be Sons of God, instead of slaves of God, is my guess. Was Jesus under fear of God to obey Him, or was he doing so by choice? We may need to ask Him....

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Your right on it Shazard. Christianty takes thinking ability. Thats why the scripture says at Prov. 14:17 "the man of thinking abilities is hated".

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Hated why?.....

• Shazard
    Shazard

IronClaw you are messing something... there is nothing about "inteligence or wisdom" but meny translations translates it "crafty man is hated", also MY (Latvian) bible translates it otherwise. Read Prov 1:7

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

IronClaw reminds me of DeF'd. Always causing such cyber-hostility.

Man, I miss that guy!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"So you escape religion, and you stuck into TV and Ads."

As if there are only two things that could possibly occupy a person's mind and life! lol

• reaper
    reaper

Karl Marx said religion is the opium of the people.

I was trapped in the WT clutches for 49 years, and my wife 52 years in it, so how do you think we felt after all that time wasted in it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit