JW Stumper Questions!!!

by Brutus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Brutus:

When you are forced to post info in your own words, rather than "cutting and pasting" you reveal much about your scholarship and personality, which evidences lack of humility- a quality which someone with "direct connections" to God should surely possess.

Even with all your jibber-jabber, which refuses to simply acknowledge a minor error, you still did not correct that FACTUAL error.

YOU STATED that Russell was WTS President from 1879 to 1916.

Russell did not become WTS President until 1884,

FUNDIEBUMPKIN!!!

Wake up and smell the shit on your hands.

Go back to whatever "church group" sent you here. We will defeat the WTS using "truth and honesty", not that "Walter Martin" half-truth/half-lies HORSESHIT about Russell's Divorce and Perjury.

• Brutus
    Brutus

Do you think what I'm posting is false. This is information that I have found on several sites and books. Never did I see anywhere that Russell became president in 1884, Show me proof then I will shut the fuck up!!

Why don't you start reading something else besides what they teach you in the WT and NWT or do you refuse to read a HOLY BIBLE?

I wasn't sent here by any church group. Like I said I believe in god by reading the HOLY BIBLE not some bible that was mistranslated and changed by some cult!!!

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

BrutusBeefcake:

If you possessed the necessary knowledge to qualify you as the authority on the WTS and Russell which you wish us to believe, you would know that Russell first became WTS President in 1884. Maybe you ARE NOT the authority that you think you are, and maybe your sources ARE NOT as reliable as you think. Instead of me doing your research for you, why don't you just keep searching until you get it right.

By the way, I would be interested in knowing how you were able to get your hands on an English Bible Translation which was directly translated by the Holy Spirit. Let me guess. God appeared to King James and carved the KJV into the castle walls.

• Brutus
    Brutus

You never answered my question!!!

DO YOU READ ANY OTHER BIBLE BESIDES THE NWT?
    If you don't why not?
    If you do read other bibles then do you think they are any different?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Why on earth would he answer your questions when you ignore his and ignore your own errors?

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

BrutusByFaberge:

I's only red the King Jims Bable, the one that has all the Thee's and the Thou's- You's know, the one with the original words spake by Gad.

I hate that New World Trixlation Bable- any fool knows that Gad wouldn't talk way back then like we's do today.

• thewiz
    thewiz

About the Siamese twins, I never really listened to the "serious" replies, it was just fun watching them try to give a real answer. It was all in fun.

The one would be recognized and the other not.

I had 3 more but for the life of me I can't remember them now. I came up with them about the early to mid eighties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit