MAJOR MESSAGE FOR "WAITING"

by hawkaw 14 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

To all that kept this thread alive,

Thank you so kindly for the "BUTT".

Waiting,

I forgot to add something to the letter. I will "snap" it to you tomorrow morning. Sorry about the mental lapse.

Thanks for your review and look forward to your constructive comments.

Maximus

The Raptor and the Redactor?

What a cool name for a movie. I like the Rrrrrrs ...

I must tell you a story. I received a Freedom of Information and Protection to Privacy Act request one day a few years ago and calmly went to the files. To my horror the file was "feet" thick and I was the only one in the ministry that could review and redact all confidential names etc. What a job. I spent 15 to 20 hours a day for 8 days just redacting with a big black pen. And then the photcopying. God help the lawyers who received that file from me.

Thanks for all of your outstanding redacting skills and your other help, Maximus, over the last few days on other issues.

hawk

• waiting
    waiting
    The Raptor and the Redactor?

y'all are geeky scientist-types, ain't ya? Ain't got no idee whatcha talkin' 'bout. Dam yankees.

And I hope you realize just how hard it is to write like we talk - sometimes..... And that comment really did *whoosh* over ma head.

waiting

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Hi Hawk,

Are you the same hawk who wanted me to describe how the Society makes money from disaster relief?

I was too busy to answer your email and hotmail eventually killed your message to me, including your email address.

If you want, I can email you with the info. Just send me your email address again. Or, I can post a thread about it here.

Richard

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Good to meet you again Richard,

Yes I am still the same one. Are you enjoying the "left coast" instead of the greater Ottawa area? Kingston and Ottawa are under a big drought this year. Great for holidaying etc. but bad if you need water.

I will Email you again.

Thanks

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Waiting,

ROTFLMAO

I now really have to go to bed.

Take care my "southern friend".

hawk

Share this

Google+