Are there not any Carolina Panther fans here???

by SWALKER 11 Replies latest social physical

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I am biting my nails in anticipation of the game today. If we win, we're in the playoffs, if not, well it's a long shot.

I can't believe that I am saying this but I think the Panthers should think about picking up T.O. Michael Vick said he'd love to have him...and heaven help the Panthers if those two hook-up. (Unless of course, they pick up another outstanding receiver!) Anyway, I e-mailed that info to Coach Fox! I know he will really value my 2 cents!

Swalker

• Purza
    Purza

Well, I wouldn't call myself a Panthers fan - but I don't hate them (like I do Dallas), so is that enough? LOL Atlanta will not let go of Vick and I wouldn't wish T.O. on any team. I have been (and still am I guess) a niners fan and I think that T.O. played a role in the niners falling apart. Okay, so it was a small role, but he is poison to team as he only thinks about himself.

That being said, I wish your Panthers well tomorrow.

Purza

• crabbyGabby
    crabbyGabby

It's not over yet, but it's looking pretty good so far. My hubby has it on in the other room.

• juni
    juni

Heh Swalker!!

I'll be a Panther's fan for 2 reasons: You have a cute doggie. And secondly, the Packers suck. Juni:)

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

WOW!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!! WHAT A GAME! THE PANTHERS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

Thanks for all the support! They couldn't have done it without you!

Swalker

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

Steelers here.

B

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Nope, Broncos all the way!!!!!!

They are going to beat Indi, BTW.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""....I think the Panthers should think about picking up T.O.""

I wouldn't wish that on any team !

Congrats to the Panthers even though I was hoping for a lose (unabashed Dallas Cowboy fan here)

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I think that all the teams in the playoffs this year are good! It looks to be promising as far as excitement goes...it will definitely be interesting to see who ends up in the Super Bowl!!!

Swalker

• Dan0406
    Dan0406

Big Bucs fan here from Tampa, obviously I hate the Panters... went to the Bucs/ Saints game yesterday...what a game,,,,next up Redskins in Tampa next Sunday at 4:30...who do the Panthers have to play?? is it a home game?

As a Buccaneer fan, I am also hopeful for Dungy and the Colts... I LOVE the BUCS, but I am a realist, I don't think they will make it to the Superbowl this year, SIms needs a little more experience, and we need to get a stronger offensive line, get rid of Kenyatta Walker!

ANyway, good luck to everyone and there teams! My kids are Steeler's fans!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit