Fluff - Post what makes you happy this evening!

by jeanniebeanz 39 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Being able to peacefully co-exist with my immediate nuclear family. Watching and playing a new video my stepson bought at my request. KILLZONE , and being able to share in the excitement of finding something we both can appreciate.

I don't go for the mindless, senselessness of killing in video games, just for the sake of killing, but being one who strictly believes that military service is a wonderful thing for young people to invest thier lives in, we're starting to share the same excitement for war games, as opposed to my hating everything, just about for Grand Theft Auto, 25 to Life, and other Ghetto Games.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Jeanniebeanz, what a precious and wonderful picture. It makes me happy tonight to see this.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I think I'm happiest when I make my husband smile and laugh. His mother passed away in May, so it's been a rough year for him. Any happiness I can give to him makes me happy. New Year's Eve is his birthday, so I've got a big day planned for him.

CountryGuy

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Well it's morning here.. but the thing that is making me really happy at the moment.

Not having to get ready to go out in service, it's cold, raining and I'm staying in!

Knowing that tonight I'm going out with two of my 'worldly friends' who I love so much and make me laugh without any kind of negative emotions.

Tomorrow I can wake up with a hangover, and who cares, it's Sunday, it's new years and I'm not going to the meeting!

It should be illegal to be this happy at 7am!

Poppy xx

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

hmmm, its 9.14 AM and I am sitting/slouching on my couch, watching CNN and doing absolutly nothing. Around noon I'll get in my car (if the snow has stopped falling) and from that time on nothing but fun and friends all day/night long.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Thanks for the sweet comments re the photo. It did turn out pretty nice. I need to have another one done to include our 17 year old this year.

You know, something very special is going to happen for us on the 14th of January and I'm really looking forward to it. My daughters will be flying out from California and spending a week with us. What that means is that for the first time in over 10 years, I will have all four children under the same roof, and we will arrange for a family photo with all of us. Ages 24, 22, 17 and 7. Isn't that amazing?

I am so happy. It makes the new year something very special for me.

In spite of problems with family, it is the most precious thing I have.

Jeannie

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I can ring in the new year with a positive outlook for the first time ever!

So I won't be on South Beach patying it up like a celebrity. My time will come!

I've got my health, these gorgeus girl next door looks and the cutest butt amongst all my friends! Eat your heart out Beyonce!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

well...I'm grateful for good friends who are there when times are tough.

Lisa

p.s. jeannie - what a beautiful picture.

• ballistic
    ballistic

A woman just contacted me on a dating site and says she is interested in:

...flirty fun?!
    a short-term relationship
    a threesome with 1 guy and 2 girls
    an activity partner
    filthy fun
    no strings fun
    some fun

it's just finding the time though isn't it. edited to make it not clickable

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Lisa,

Thank you. I hope that things go well for you in the new year. :)

Ballistic,

LMAO... do be careful, young'en.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit