Having a senior moment...

by fullofdoubtnow 2 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well, this is my 250th post, which makes me a senior member of JWD, so I have something else to celebrate as well as my freedom, which I feel like celebrating every day, and Christmas, which for the first time in 25 or so years, I have really enjoyed.

This board has been so important to me as I break free from the wt, I have made friends here, far more than I have lost since I da'd a few months ago, and non - conditional friends at that. I just want to thank you all, it would have been so much harder to break free without your support and advice. Of course, dedpoet has been a great support for me, I don't think there are words to describe how much he has helped me (here I am hijacking his pc again lol). He did, of course, introduce me to the forum, and it's become a real haven for me, somewhere I can go to share with people experiencing much the same things as me. Once again, thankyou, I am so happy I found you when I did.

I love you all

Linda

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Woo-hoo! I hope you have resolved some of your doubts . I'm glad you found us, too. It helps us recover to help others recover.

We love all of you, not just the parts that agree with us.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

P.S. A special thanks to dedpoet for showing Linda what "unconditional" means!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks AuldSoul,

I have resolved my doubts now, I am absolutely sure that the jws do not have the truth. You might say I was full of doubt when I joined, but am in no doubt now, but I will keep the name, I 've got kind of attached to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit