Merry Xmas from New Zealand !!

by young hearts, be free.. 11 Replies latest jw friends

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

Well, since we are the first ones to see Christmas day.............Happy christmas everyone on the forum, it's been a wonderful day so far with breakfast, wine, presents and great music. I hope you all have a wonderful day too, when the 25th rolls around !!!!!

• zagor
    zagor

Same to you

• zagor
    zagor

Same to you

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

You can say that two times, zagor! Merry Christmas, New Zealanders and Australians!

• fairchild
    fairchild

Still Christmas eve here and the turkey roast is in the oven.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Merry Christmas Young Hearts I never thought about the time difference and how New Zealand is the first country to enter Christmas day.

Do you have any things special or unique for xmas?

• zagor
    zagor

LOL, same to you too. I'm sure I've posted it only once. Simon what's wrong with the site, lol. Ahh, never mind let do it again Marry xmas everyone and hey don't forget saying Marry xmas to our friend wtbs.

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

Hi greendawn!! Well I've just been speaking to my friend in Italy and they've just hit Xmas day...and my Irish lads back in Sydney, Xmas for them too...My brother lives in Cambridgeshire, so hopefully you don't all get snowed in :P We're about to have lunch now, it's great to be home with Mum for xmas (I can't cook all that well) :D One of my sisters me a pen with a headphone/FM radio attachment and also a watch, from the States so I thought that was pretty gnarly...more to come later :)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Merry Christmas upside-down-ers!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Have yourself a merry little Xmas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit