Quotes Mirror Archive For A Brave Willing Soul

by Rig Boy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

copy of what?

• Simon
    Simon

Surely, hosting it in a country where the WatchTower is banned (and despised) and has no logal status is the best defence.

Could the Maffia sue someone for putting up an anti-maffia site in the US? No ... what they gonna do, show up in court saying "we're the mafia" ?!?!

• carla
    carla

Simon, wouldn't that have to be China then? What about Russia? And how could it be done?

would it be possible to keep moving it around to different miscellaneous people? I don't know how it all works, just a thought.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I am calling on a brave individual to host a site using these archives

Does anyone know of a tool which you can use to download a whole site without having to piece it together?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

looking now...

• Rig Boy
  • inbyathread
    inbyathread

Currently I believe that China does restrict what web sites are available to the citizens of China. They are able to provide "propaganda sites" so that their country doctrines are followed.

Hypothetically If a person who happened to have a copy of the "Quotes" material walked into the Chinese consulate in one of the U.S or Canadian more prominent cities, or a consulate in which the WTS is banned, and provided them with such material with a hint that this would help their officials keep the ban in place because their people could be provided access to this material. And of course allow the site to be visited by anyone outside the borders as well...

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

flag to belbab

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

someone got a list of all the quotes mirror sites? thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit